AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Or some people purposely crease their shoes up to get views and increase user engagement. Content creators will do whatever for the check, remember that.
lol. I don’t need any sort of money from YouTube or any engagement. I post stuff because I’m passionate about hoop shoes and what happened to my specific pair. I’ve shared several things on this forum to pull back the curtain a bit about what’s coming out.

Whether you care to see what happens when you actually wear a hoop shoe or not idgaf.

Last edited:
Buddy with the wild creases was tryin to get that MFin scholarship

1703972590904.gif
Please. 😂

Last edited:
Funny to me how pigeon walking dudes be out here really defending JB with their nose so far up their jock strap it’s embarrassing. I mentioned that I’ve hooped in 11s for 20+ years and this specific pair had cheap *** materials.

And y’all out here defending the brand like JB is actually doing something for ya other than racking up your credit cards while eating ramen noodles 😂

Funny to me how pigeon walking dudes be out here really defending JB with their nose so far up their jock strap it’s embarrassing. I mentioned that I’ve hooped in 11s for 20+ years and this specific pair had cheap *** materials.

And y’all out here defending the brand like JB is actually doing something for ya other than racking up your credit cards while eating ramen noodles 😂
Bro I’ve seen so many D riders on so many corporate products and companies it makes no sense. Loyal to a brand that treats them terribly and won’t support any small businesses or local people and brands.

If everyone just chips in and doesn’t buy then that might change and they’ll bring better material. But 11s sell out and most of us still buy, so as long as it’s that way they’ll continue to have sub satisfactory materials.

That’s not me at all but I’ve worn my first pair twice for maybe 7-8 hrs total. No creasing at all. Contextualizing your complaints about performance as a true basketball shoe today is fair I guess, but I also read your post and expected mine to crease as soon as I started walking and that didn’t happen at all. And I’m quite impressed by the quality of my pair overall.

If everyone just chips in and doesn’t buy then that might change and they’ll bring better material. But 11s sell out and most of us still buy, so as long as it’s that way they’ll continue to have sub satisfactory materials.
Agreed. Period.

That’s not me at all but I’ve worn my first pair twice for maybe 7-8 hrs total. No creasing at all. Contextualizing your complaints about performance as a true basketball shoe today is fair I guess, but I also read your post and expected mine to crease as soon as I started walking and that didn’t happen at all. And I’m quite impressed by the quality of my pair overall.
Other than the patent, I think they are great. Creasing happens and quite frankly I’m unfazed by that. Just the way these looked after 90 mins on court blew me away.

They looked cooked. I will enjoy them off court and I hope you all do too. That’s not what I’m getting at. I think the colourway and such is dope. But comparing to years previous pairs, it’s obvious some short cuts were taken probably to compensate for the leather upper.

All good though, as long as you enjoy your pair that’s all that matters 👍

could it be manufacturer's batch related? not sure if your pair came in recently or the initial batch or which plant it came from. considering the initial complaints, it could be Nike/JB got the memo and started scolding their contractors on what is happening to look further whether they are cheapening out on the materials rather than do a full product recall to get their acts together. same thing that happened to the 38s. so far, there hasn't been a complaint about the sole separation with the other colorways.

could it be manufacturer's batch related? not sure if your pair came in recently or the initial batch or which plant it came from. considering the initial complaints, it could be Nike/JB got the memo and started scolding their contractors on what is happening to look further whether they are cheapening out on the materials rather than do a full product recall to get their acts together. same thing that happened to the 38s. so far, there hasn't been a complaint about the sole separation with the other colorways.
This was a shock drop LNM and my SNKRS pair looks the same.

have you checked the date of manufacturing? you and 23MJ88 could make a comparison. also, the serial #. again, this is just to see if there is a difference.
I don’t care enough to do that and I don’t think it proves much other than they’re different pairs of shoes. I was simply sharing my experience with this shoe hasn’t been anything out of the ordinary and his posts made me think these might crease instantly.

I’m happy with my pair. I don’t have anything to complain about and I’m not playing basketball in them. Not blowing the brand but I liked how the shoe looked, I was comfortable with the price point, the shoe looks great on foot and in hand. So yeah… found it a bit aggressive to say we’re all defending trash. I’ve called out serious clunkers and skip a lot of stuff now.

Wait a minute….. so if a guy posts THEIR experience casually wearing the shoe and had a positive experience that makes them a pigeon walking corporate D rider?

… alrighty then 😒
Well, some dudes defend the brand regardless of what they put out. I’m stating my opinion and I’m sure wearing them ever so gingerly casually will yield different results

so... i got my stockx pair finally and they're the pre-yellowed soles. SMH

and the factory is SZ... should i send them back and see if i can get a clear sole pair??

tried them on and it's still pinching my pinky toe wth... i've never had the pinky toe problem with any of my other 11s......

edit: here are pics....

Attachments

• Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited:
so... i got my stockx pair finally and they're the pre-yellowed soles. SMH

and the factory is SZ... should i send them back and see if i can get a clear sole pair??

tried them on and it's still pinching my pinky toe wth... i've never had the pinky toe problem with any of my other 11s......
Go to ebay

Back
Top Bottom