AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

sOFLAYD.gif
Who cares that shoe gone look like some cheddar cheese after awhile

CG XI's are probably the most comfy modern XI to me. Concords and Playoffs were not as comfy but way better than SJ/Win Like XI's. Haven't rocked these yet but they have a similar midsole to CG's so there's hope.

Columbias demand will be a fraction of these… if they sit or not will just depend on how many they make of course
I’m pretty sure Nike understands that. Columbia’s never been the most popular. And then numbers are down across the board with retros sitting everywhere. I’d be shocked if production numbers aren’t down this year. It only makes sense business wise. If numbers get cut like I expect it could make things slightly more difficult than this year was.

Who cares that shoe gone look like some cheddar cheese after awhile
Ehhh my 2014 pair is still quite icy. They’re just ugly as ****. My silver anniversarie’s actually never yellowed on the uppers either now that I think about it. Those are trash too though 😩

I’m pretty sure Nike understands that. Columbia’s never been the most popular. And then numbers are down across the board with retros sitting everywhere. I’d be shocked if production numbers aren’t down this year. It only makes sense business wise. If numbers get cut like I expect it could make things slightly more difficult than this year was.
It's an og 11 colorway so I def feel it will do well. On the other hand, this is probably one of the only 11's I couldn't see myself buying and wearing due to the whole sneaker being entirely white.

If I get Columbias again… I will put a ceramic coating on the PL to keep the UV issue and hopefully slow down oxidizing of the white. I’ll probably just pass though. The newer Columbias just don’t have the same feel as the OG or 2000 pair for some reason.

Agree with everything except assuming Nike understands anything lol

Had Columbia's, Anniversary's, Legend Blue's or whatever you wanna call them. Although I like the colorway I never wore any of them. They all ended up getting sold down the road. Will probably cop again this time around but dont know if they will get any play either

Had Columbia's, Anniversary's, Legend Blue's or whatever you wanna call them. Although I like the colorway I never wore any of them. They all ended up getting sold down the road. Will probably cop again this time around but dont know if they will get any play either
unless you got a job as a nurse recently, I don’t know why you’d start wearing them now if you didn’t wear the previous 3 pairs. Lol

unless you got a job as a nurse recently, I don’t know why you’d start wearing them now if you didn’t wear the previous 3 pairs. Lol

I work in the office and wear whatever LOL but facts probably wont, they'll just sit next to all the other 11's in the closet

If I get Columbias again… I will put a ceramic coating on the PL to keep the UV issue and hopefully slow down oxidizing of the white. I’ll probably just pass though. The newer Columbias just don’t have the same feel as the OG or 2000 pair for some reason.
That yellowing was only an issue with the 96 and maybe 2000 versions, never anything recent.

Columbias when done correctly (which has only happened once.) Are without question my favorite XI. The 2001’s were cool but they weren’t quite right with the sole color being off.

I only bought the anniversaries and the 2014 trying to chase that feeling I got from the OG’s but it just wasn’t the same. I have faith they won’t **** it up this time.

It's even worse than that.

After turning these down now I'm turning around.

Most of what's coming out doesn't interest me, so these are gaining traction.

Back
Top Bottom