AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Decided to double up, since they were still sitting on Champs. And hoping I’d get a pair from a different factory with milky soles instead of the yellow on my first pair.

Ended up getting milky white soles on the 2nd pair, but I can’t believe how thin the cut of patent is compared to my first pair. Now I see what the complaints were about.

SZ pair with yellow soles…

IMG_0176.jpeg

LN4 pair with milky soles…

IMG_0177.jpeg
you don't even need to measure it. feeling it alone and you know something was up. it was thin.

Bout to off my double.. every time JB/Nike plays games with their releases.. I get closer to saying F it all.

Saw a middle aged/dad dork wearing these at the mall and I've never wanted them less.

That may or may not have hit too close to home. 😙

Yea it’s weird being the middle aged (38.) dad now. When I walk through the mall wearing js/dunks and I see 15 year old girls wearing the same shoes, I immediately regret my purchases.

But you probably also wore the OGs,/ saw MJ play on TV/ in the arena, aged 38 you were born in 1985 (in case you turn 39 this year)/ 1986, while the 15 year olds wear retros, so I would have absolutely no purchase regrets! I am 40, so we are the same generation.

Yea it’s weird being the middle aged (38.) dad now. When I walk through the mall wearing js/dunks and I see 15 year old girls wearing the same shoes, I immediately regret my purchases.
You’re almost there, and by “there”, I mean, getting to a time in your life where you no longer are afraid or care about what other people may think about you or your fashion choices. Once you get “there”, it’s pretty liberating. Good times for sure. lol. Embrace being washed.

just you wait 10 more years from now. 38 didn't seem bad for me.

It’s just that everyone thinks they’ll be young forever. You could be living your best life rn being in your 20’s or whatever you think is your best life, and suddenly you’re 30.

That being said, I hope you all enjoy these kicks for whatever you want them for and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing 🙏🏽

It’s just that everyone thinks they’ll be young forever. You could be living your best life rn being in your 20’s or whatever you think is your best life, and suddenly you’re 30.

That being said, I hope you all enjoy these kicks for whatever you want them for and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing 🙏🏽
I'll ALWAYS be young forever. I could be 100, however, mentally, I will never not me 20. Life flies, shoes and music are my, more or less, 'cheap' hobbies, but also the ones I feel I can afford and love the most.

Back
Top Bottom