AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I’m saying exact opposite lol

I don't even know what you're talking about here. :nerd:

So you're saying you like smaller pictures, and like clicking on links, that lead you to small pictures, then clicking more pictures to make them bigger? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're talking about here. :nerd:

So you're saying you like smaller pictures, and like clicking on links, that lead you to small pictures, then clicking more pictures to make them bigger? :lol:

Dude… i’m saying i post links that LEAD TO BIGGER pictures…..i don’t like scrolling down those BIGGER pictures… u need better understanding lmao

:lol: You and therealest1 therealest1 must be the same person.

Nobody but ya'll wants to click unnecessary links. We'd rather just see the pictures right here. :lol: Work smarter no harder.

Exactly “smarter” = one click, less pics, “harder” = every single pic

“UNNECESSARY links” ? Lmao, somebody really need some help now lmao

Last edited:
New pics have one of the best shapes and PL cuts I've seen since 2016. RD pairs will prob be all over the place.

Hmm I can get them now resale for $300…maybe a bit less. Should I pull the trigger or take my chances for retail at $230? Who knows if I’ll get them retail…..

If you can't get a super GR like these @ retail idk if you are in da right hobby...

You can pay extra and be team early...but you should be able to get these without a ton of hassle come release date....unless your a size 17 1/2 or some dumb ****....

If you can't get a super GR like these @ retail idk if you are in da right hobby...

You can pay extra and be team early...but you should be able to get these without a ton of hassle come release date....unless your a size 17 1/2 or some dumb ****....
Nah definitely will try to get them at retail.

I’m so in the fence about whether I want to try to get a pair of these.

It’s an iconic shoe and they do look pretty cool.

…but it’s not the kind of shoe I wear.

Back
Top Bottom