AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

They dropped to many OG colors back to back...space jams...concords...breds...now for years it's just weird colors or a spinoff twist like this upcoming one. ...jams aren't a true OG color but close enough.

im so burnt out on 1s....3s..4s.....5s.. im starting to feel super hyped for 11s again lol for years those were the top level ..even tho they always sell out it seems they did lose hype somewhat..i never see ppl in the wild rockin em much after the holiday drop. same with lows..those used to be summer cook out legends lol ..i might end up going for these.... had sold all my 11s ...most were DS ....that save the last dance documentary made em all sky rocket that summer 2020....even used kicks was boomin for alot then. times have changed

im so burnt out on 1s....3s..4s.....5s.. im starting to feel super hyped for 11s again lol for years those were the top level ..even tho they always sell out it seems they did lose hype somewhat..i never see ppl in the wild rockin em much after the holiday drop. same with lows..those used to be summer cook out legends lol ..i might end up going for these.... had sold all my 11s ...most were DS ....that save the last dance documentary made em all sky rocket that summer 2020....even used kicks was boomin for alot then. times have changed
11s just aren’t as easy to wear with jeans and casual clothes as 1s, 3s, and 4s since they look a lot more athletic than those shoes plus people don’t really mess with patent leather like they used to in the 90s and early 2000s.

They dropped to many OG colors back to back...space jams...concords...breds...now for years it's just weird colors or a spinoff twist like this upcoming one. ...jams aren't a true OG color but close enough.

They messed up doing the win like 82's and 96's. Those should have been December releases.

After we get Columbia's , they'll probably have to go back to gammas

They messed up doing the win like 82's and 96's. Those should have been December releases.

After we get Columbia's , they'll probably have to go back to gammas

I’d be good if they made their way back to these
IMG_7335.jpeg

11’s will always be GOAT to me. It is Tinkers true masterpiece, his apex. He already had a ton of classics but with the 11 he just outdid himself. The 11 was so ahead of its time and plus the history surrounding the shoe just makes it timeless.
The model doesn’t resonate with younger people like 1s and 4s do though.

Kanye never wore 11s.

The younger generation didnt see Mike play and they don't connect with the 11 the same way. It's just the shoe their parents and older siblings used to obsess over.

11’s >>> 1s and 4’s, regardless of how many Gen Z’ers love them lol.
Totally subjective but the youth have spoken about 1s and 4s vs 11s..

11s resonate with a lot of old dudes though so I guess, in a way, they might be considered a new age “dad shoe”?

Back
Top Bottom