AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Yeah Nike has a regional distribution center there. It’s become predictable that about 3-5 days after a SNKRS order I get ups tracking in the app but no movement. Then 5-7 days after ordering it appears from a local (~90 min) warehouse and UPS has scanned it onto a truck that I assume delivers all pairs for the Bay Area.

Haven’t had a Memphis shipment from SNKRS since the spring, though I do have a Bulls hoodie and sweats coming in from there from an NDC order Friday

Yeah Nike has a regional distribution center there. It’s become predictable that about 3-5 days after a SNKRS order I get ups tracking in the app but no movement. Then 5-7 days after ordering it appears from a local (~90 min) warehouse and UPS has scanned it onto a truck that I assume delivers all pairs for the Bay Area.

Haven’t had a Memphis shipment from SNKRS since the spring, though I do have a Bulls hoodie and sweats coming in from there from an NDC order Friday
So is it lathrop or Ontario ?

the leather on these confuses me. I did not expect that until the gs pair came in. Its clean but i dont know.

and if i dont know, then i prob dont like it lol but Ill wait for the mens pair to arrive

Lathrop might be the UPS distribution hub closest to you before it reaches your nearest city

Lathrop might be the UPS distribution hub closest to you before it reaches your nearest city
The main hub is in Tracy, which is nearby but Lathrop is specific to Nike deliveries. But there’s no tracking history prior to the origin scan in Lathrop so if they’re still coming from Memphis they’re bulk moving them and there’s no scan in until after they get to the final distribution hub.

What’s the confusing part?

correct me if im wrong but I thought the panels were supposed to be that 'nylon' material. At least thats what im used to with the playoffs 11s. Werent these materials originally the same as that?

They look good regardless but yea that threw me off

you’re paying almost the same price for one pair compared to the dmp 11 and 6
A gallon of gas cost half what it does now too. And a gallon of milk is 3x more expensive. At a certain point there's no logic in it. Not to mention that $148 in 2006 is $229 today... so there wasn't even a price increase in 17 years when you compare the value of a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom