AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

None of them have been like the OG patent but my Concords, SJs and playoff retros have been worn way more than two times and don’t look like that. That’s pretty bad, honestly. And I’m not someone who typically worries about creasing, either.
They changed it back to real patent leather on this one. It’s a piece of leather with patent coating on it rather than a synthetic piece all around. I’ve only worn my pair out once and don’t have creasing like that but I think the trade off may be a little less stiffness in the upper and a more comfortable fit. But that’s only speculation on my part.

I called out the creasing in the first on-foot in this thread and got laughed at lol

They changed it back to real patent leather on this one. It’s a piece of leather with patent coating on it rather than a synthetic piece all around. I’ve only worn my pair out once and don’t have creasing like that but I think the trade off may be a little less stiffness in the upper and a more comfortable fit. But that’s only speculation on my part.

I called out the creasing in the first on-foot in this thread and got laughed at lol
trappedintime trappedintime :
1701164284184.jpeg

My SNKRS EA pair arrived today and they sent me a size 11.0 instead of a size 10.5 🤦‍♂️

If anyone is looking for a trade, let me know!

Just message Nike. I'm sure they can send you the right size. Especially since the drop hasn't happened.

I need to see more pics of the creasing. Reason why I was so excited about these was that they were going to be a low maintenance pair of white/black 11s, but the creasing kinda dampens my excitement about that part.

The patent mudguards have been genuine leather again since the 2016 remaster started. They haven’t been that rubbery scuba gear bs since the low cut PL era.

I mean they haven’t creases anymore than my other pairs of 11s. It’s just how quickly it happened.

These are my 2011 pairs, which I have worn about 30 times since March after word came out we were getting White/Black 11s in December. I’d say the creasing is a lot less noticeable than that pair that was worn twice. Granted, I haven’t worn my 2018s yet.
image.jpg

Who would have ever known that shoes crease with wear?
I still plan on copping, but if they’re creasing easily, that could be the difference between 1 pair and a possible second pair for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 209
I need to see more pics of the creasing. Reason why I was so excited about these was that they were going to be a low maintenance pair of white/black 11s, but the creasing kinda dampens my excitement about that part.
Neapolitans reign supreme

There is also better cushioning on the medial side and ankle area. I cant even make it a full day in my Blk/Red Xi,but these should be good to go.
I can't wear my Black and Reds for very long myself. I find the midsole on that pair to be the most stiff out of all the 11's I own, I could just tell by there not being too many creases on the midsole. I gotta wear em more often so they can break in a bit more.

So ups was supposed to deliver my pair yesterday. Stated it was undeliverable due to unsafe road conditions. I thought it was some final boss shenanigans.

But nah, came home. Stepped out my car and fell on my ***. Dang driveway was slick AF. We had a heavy snow 2 weeks ago and yesterday got hella warm so all the snow that was compacted turned my driveway into a skating rink.

Put the ice melt on my driveway before I went to work. Hopefully UPS breh can make it lol

These are my 2011 pairs, which I have worn about 30 times since March after word came out we were getting White/Black 11s in December. I’d say the creasing is a lot less noticeable than that pair that was worn twice. Granted, I haven’t worn my 2018s yet.
image.jpg

I still plan on copping, but if they’re creasing easily, that could be the difference between 1 pair and a possible second pair for me.
I’m shocked those 2011 crease at all being they come straight out of the rubbery synthetic era. Hardly anything from back then creased lol

100%. I get so tired of the creasing talk. Wear Crocs if you have a problem with leather shoes creasing.

The only active measure I take that has anything to do with creasing is, I don't drive my manual-transmission sports car while wearing shoes I kinda care about and that I know will end up with the left shoe looking janky compared to the right shoe. Definitely won't wear XIs to drive that car :lol:
Lately I've mostly been wearing my semi-beat red-swoosh panda dunks to drive it, I don't care what happens to them LOL

Back
Top Bottom