AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I don't mine the change in upper on these... The stitched jumpman is nice too... Id rather the stitched vs. the glued on jumpmam (cleaner look) I've read through the comments on IG. Some were displease and rather had the metal jumpman like on the Jubilees. Nevertheless, you cant please everyone. I very seldom wear my Concords because the mesh getting dirty. I almost ruin the mesh by the collar when I wore some black denim. Like most have said, those eyelets stay getting hit with a dirt stain (easy clean). I'm definitely in for a pair...
Screenshot_20230614_103422_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_103236_Instagram.jpg

When someone does comparison pics we are all going to say “this isn’t the same shoe”. They should call it alternate DMP or Concord 2.0 and release them during the summer and give us a different Holiday release like Columbias, Gammas, UNC, or the real DMP. Heck those darn Neapolitans look better than these. Highly disappointed, wanted eyelets too. By the way dhtowng dhtowng g-time g-time blitzbro1 blitzbro1 in 2014 lads referred to the Grey Toe XIII as ashy white (and grey) leather. I seen the samething on 2017 GS and PS Sunblush V.

Last edited:
That was due to the other materials being used on the shoe. These are two completely different and contrasting materials. It absolutely did not look ashy in these earlier pics.

These are gonna be a problem from what I can see on these early looks. They look dope with the tumbled leather. I’m probably going to double up if given the chance.
Exactlyyy, folk actin like it’s the end of the world over leather instead of mesh. I’m like just wear concords then damn crybabies lol

Yet they all gonna be coppin any damn way on release day talkin bout oh they grew on me 🙄

****, I’d change my mind if there’s better photos of these but so far I’m not impressed
As if better photos aren’t gonna come out over the new few weeks and months 😂
plus you already know what the shoe looks like there’s no surprise lol take the original and imagine it with LEATHER instead of mesh…overreacting ahh boy chill

As if better photos aren’t gonna come out over the new few weeks and months 😂
plus you already know what the shoe looks like there’s no surprise lol take the original and imagine it with LEATHER instead of mesh…overreacting ahh boy chill
**** the tumble leather uppers. If you like the scrotum looking uppers on these, good for you. Never had the ****ing money to afford the ‘06 version growing up, but what would you know?

Last edited:
Not a fan of the tumbles leather. Not like Nike uses good leather and the use of tumbled leather doesn’t help. If these have a super heavy textured tumble they’re pretty ugly looking.

Back
Top Bottom