AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

How nice is the leather in hand? Is it really soft and responsive? Tongue and upper panels are better quality than your regular XI leather ankle panel?

Just got em! (Please excuse the Yeezy 700s photobombing lol) They look so much better in person. The sole isn’t even that yellow. Looks amazing! The leather quality is nice! They fit TTS to me…I feel like back in the day, they were cut smaller. I used to buy a size 10 in any Jordan 11s back in the day (concords, breds, cool greys). SO glad I was able to hit on the shock drop!
You know that aint no photobomb mane :lol:

1000010934.gif

All those pics! 🔥

I haven't purchased a pair J's in a hot minute and came out of deep retirement for these. I was able to snag a pair from the ShockDrop last week but unfortunately had to copp a 1/2 down. (My original shoe size sold out)

After trying these on today, they feel a bit snug, particularly in the bunion area. Do the XI models stretch out over time or would I be better off with my original size?

Attachments

• PXL_20231118_013941330.jpg
    PXL_20231118_013941330.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 356
I haven't purchased a pair J's in a hot minute and came out of deep retirement for these. I was able to snag a pair from the ShockDrop last week but unfortunately had to copp a 1/2 down. (My original shoe size sold out)

After trying these on today, they feel a bit snug, particularly in the bunion area. Do the XI models stretch out over time or would I be better off with my original size?
TTS has always been the wave with 11's for me.

Are these fitting TTS or 1/2 size up like some of the recent 11's. Wanted a 12.5 but only managed to get a 12

IMO TTS is the way to go.
0.5 up might be nice to get a little more vertical space in the toe box but might be a little long.
Definitely wouldn’t go 0.5 down unless you actually trying to hoop in em.

Looks like Nike door dash is delivering my pair. Let's see if they actually make it.

Fully expecting delivery of an empty box.

Ugh ok

I might be in, really wish they were mesh probably closest I’ll get to the DMP without restoring them

Back
Top Bottom