Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

im disappointed its the black red 12s those are hideous imo w/e ill probably cop two pairs of 11s

the pictures are gonna show up on Christmas, with a caption including the r/d which will turn out to be 12/26/2009 lol

Garbage colors, 2 black shoes with red on them, thanks for the variety JB! ...I just want the XI'S.

This has to be the best job JB has done since Niketalk's existence on keeping pictures secret as we get closer to release.....

If I could get a pack with discount I will buy, you can never have too many Black/Red XI's.

If I have to pay retail, I will pass and save the $200 (Discounted Price) I was planning on spending.

I have a DS and NDS pair of XI's from 2001. I also have a DS and NDS pair of the Retro Black/Red XII's. I really wish it would have been Space Jamsor White/Red XII's, I would of bought a pack regardless for those two pairs of shoes. Might use the $200 pair to buy an OG pair of White/Red XII's.

Ehh.. Woulda preferred the playoffs or the taxi's. but still coppin
pimp.gif
:

Im going to spend the release day with my family, nice and snuggly at the house, probably wearing one of my 2001 retro's. life is good.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Im going to spend the release day with my family, nice and snuggly at the house, probably wearing one of my 2001 retro's. life is good.

Or i might bust out my white & red 12's, or maybe even my taxi's !

Don't forget, sleep in that morning.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I bet JD and BOW WOW are going to leak them first ... watch ....
roll.gif
roll.gif

its officially the holy page and if anybody was paying attention JD already did leak them in the "Step on my Jays" behind the scenes video.

I'm really not sure if it's legit...but it most likely isn't...but anyway...kicksonfire.com (Not even sure if its a legit site)...has JB releasingBRED XI's and the Taxis...Can anyone clarify?

**EDIT**
Uptempoairforums.com has the same thing.

man somebody delete this post im tired of scrolling down the forum and seein "CONFIRMED"

Back
Top Bottom