Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

^It is CONFIRMED that pack will contain Bred 11's and Taxi 12's. I know most of you need pictures, I will post pics soon as I see them around.

Hightop version of this :

white/black-taxi

air-jordan-12-xii-retro-low-taxi-white-black-taxi-1.jpg

*more info soon*

Please be Taxi's...2 blk/red colorways is ridiculous.

Judging from the 3/20 pack, JB does go with the worst color combos they can think of.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I see a lot of people are praying for them Taxis...Am I the only one who wouldprefer the white/red XIIs?

Ok.. i'm confused, wats the actual release date? December 26th or December 27th???? Please message me

yall must have never coppd Jordans during December. they've released on a wednesday b4 so i still say the r/d is the 26th.

they might be the black/red 12's or taxi 12's.

ive noticed a pattern of all the packs and most of them shoes are black and white or black and red.

only time will tell.

Pics will be released after black friday, If jb releases the pics now people are gonna hold off and not want the xx3 and everything else that is releasing tillthe xi/xii pack, pics will be out dec 1st

I'd rather that they change the color of the XI's
happy.gif
, butBlack/red XI's and Taxi XII's sounds fine. Just dont give us blackcat 12s
sick.gif

in oct. it was supposed to be the black and red xii but the red on the upper and midsole was 2 seperate colors of red, so they didnt want any of the samplepics to come out, Im not sure if they fixed the red color on the 12's or just went with another colorway, whatever they did they are keeping undercover

Good news, though I can't say it for sure:

Today my boss at FinishLine said that every store in the company will be getting these CDP's. I don't really believe it but he seemed to know what hewas talking about.

Originally Posted by che3055

Good news, though I can't say it for sure:

Today my boss at FinishLine said that every store in the company will be getting these CDP's. I don't really believe it but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

I know a FNL in my area that is getting over 100 pairs .... Everyone is going to get them ....

The pack is of good good. white and black XIIs are str8, and other than the CDP tag on the sole and the jumpman facing the same way, the XIs are as alwaysgreat looking.

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I see a lot of people are praying for them Taxis...Am I the only one who would prefer the white/red XIIs?

yeah i would rather have white/red but playoffs would be
pimp.gif
too

Originally Posted by WornAndTested

I'd rather that they change the color of the XI's
happy.gif
, but Black/red XI's and Taxi XII's sounds fine. Just dont give us blackcat 12s
sick.gif

i would
roll.gif
so hard if they gave us black cat 12's
laugh.gif

Alright this is gettign a little weird, now, somebody had said that the pics of the 11/12 pack would come on Thanksgiving day untill all of a sudden, somebodyhad said that they'd be coming on "Black Friday". Which day would they come on? "Thanksgiving Day" or "Black Friday".

Back
Top Bottom