Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

blco02 wrote:
It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.

I'm going to stick with the reliable sources that usually bring us reliable info and pics, bottom line
-(It also doesn't hurt that I want the Taxi's anyway
happy.gif
)

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Well, since they won't put Taxis in the pack, anyone know where I can get some OG deadstock Taxis in a size 12? I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR!

i will keep an eye out for you bro.
Good lookin out, man.

I still say that the taxis are going to be in the pack....but....why did babyj say that thios pack is a failure and only a shadow of what it could have been ifso? It doesnt seem right, they must have screwed this one up somehow, and with taxis and blk/red 11s, im not sure if thats possible.

i really was hoping for taxis. blk/red is the worst og color to drop, not to mention it dropped not to long ago. not sure if i'm going to cop this pack.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

went from a CRACK pack to a WHACK pack...

pretty much....how do you go from space jams and taxis to two black/red colorways?? I gave up on this pack after it wasconfirmed that it wasnt going to be space jams
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

blco02 wrote:
It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.
I'm going to stick with the reliable sources that usually bring us reliable info and pics, bottom line
-(It also doesn't hurt that I want the Taxi's anyway
happy.gif
)
QFT

Jordan definitely are hyping these, i feel ill be disappointed but off topic im selling Xi breds.....check the sig

Dmoney, BabyJ said that probably because this package could have been the Space Jams and White/Red XIIs and people would have been ecstatic.

By the way, props to blco02 on the info, I know you know your stuff.

already got this package....guess i will get some more pennys and pippens! lol maybe the 3/20 package!

since I had the 01 bred XI already I was considers coping this package depend if the white/red XII were bring retro, but it the blk/red's one insteadI'm going to pass on it.

None the less ... I just dont want to see a Retro + colorways in the CDP .. just keep it to the OG colorways ... Taxis or Black / Red XII , I love both . Cantwait to pick up my two .

Originally Posted by AJcollections

To tell you the truth I'm a little disappointed only because of the XII's. I like the colorway on the XI's however I already have the retro black/red XII's from '03 and still in NDS condition. I was hoping that JB got the cement grey on the XII right (shot in the dark I know) so I could see something different. Still somewhat happy on the pack, as long as JB puts some better quality on this pack, and a def cop for me but probably not x2.

The XII's better be just like the og's and last retro's. They better not mess it up and put NUBUCK wherethe black leather should be.

Back
Top Bottom