Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

not exactly what i wanted ( space jams & white/ red 12's ) but im satisfied with this.. can't wait!

I am SSSOOO tired of all this speculation, and every day a new post popping up about this pack ... even as I write this ... I just wish fellas wouldchiiilllll... we still got a FULL two months before it comes ... It will be here soon enough ... mannn ... Tomorrow an entirely DIFFERENT post will be upXI/XII pack _____ (fill in the blank) ... I swore I would never go into another thread about this, and I did. Never again ... until early to mid December forme ...

Great, I was trying to sell my OG blk/red's... and now their coming in a pack. Hope someone will want the OG pair instead!!!

I just want the XII's to be a nice colorway so that when I sell them, I'll end up getting the XI's at a good price

Looks like I'll be packing a lil something when I hit up the mall on release day...
tired.gif

The whole fiasco with the XIIs. How many confirmed colorways can we have with the XIIs?! Seriously! JB should release all of 'em since people want them,just like the multiple colorways of XXIIIs that are coming out in one day. Jeeez! Yo tengo TAXI XIIs!

See Ya!

If it's Flu game XIIs and these XIs, the best pack period !!!!!

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

they should've made it the og white/red XII's, and i guess you could do the bred XI's...i just think they should retro those white/reds....bossstatus....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Believe half of what you see..........NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR.
co-sign.....i can see better..... than i can hear..
I just waiting till they release a pic then i will make my chocie imma just have money stashed just in case

Originally Posted by BNasty615

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Believe half of what you see..........NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR.
co-sign.....i can see better..... than i can hear..
I just waiting till they release a pic then i will make my chocie imma just have money stashed just in case

Just waiting for pics before I go and preorder.

Back
Top Bottom