Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

So it's November now, and I hopin' the pics would come as soon as the month of November came. So would the pics of the 11/12 pack come or what we wouldhave to wait untill the month of December? I want to see pics ASAP. WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS!!!

Originally Posted by 23king24

there will be no pics until THANKSGIVING. thats when you will be thankful.

No pics untill Thanksgiving? Is you messing with me, or is you dissin' me. I mean, who told you there was going to be pics on Thanksgiving day huh? Untillthen I would have to stop posting!

hmmm maybe i should sell/trade my other 12s.. i think ill wait to see the pics before i go through with that

a must have. especially with the only pack with not one, but two hot j's in one of the better og colorways (honorable mention to the 13/10 and possibly the16/7 & 17/6)

enough of this foolishness. Where in the **#k would they put cement on a XII? On the side paneling? Wht/blk taxis......I repeat......wht/blk taxis. Most of thetime pics are wanted by those that are lazy and ill informe
d. Get it how you live and in a few weeks we shall we what is unveiled!

WOWZERS...still no pics..
frown.gif

maybe that ****** gentry is thinking something stupid again like black cat 11's or 12's?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom