Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Any pics???

No but there better be some soon, because I'm not waitin till December to see em'!

Ducktales....you'll wait just like the rest of us will.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Quick question... what do yall think would be a decent price to pay for the OG Taxi XII's in DS condition?
i got mine a week ago for 190 shipped

I already Called when we SHOULD see Pics earlier on this Thread............................... however now that I just said that Don't hold me to it now.They really want to build up the hype for these like no other, GREAT JOB ON DOING THAT GUYS. In other words the more you guys keep hounding for these Pics thelonger people/JB are gonna hold on to the Pics................. So we will see
wink.gif

I still have og taxis retro black red xii and retro black/red xi......unless they are a different color....really doesn't make a difference

I'm not reading through all 16 pages of this thread, but can anyone tell me if the release date of 12-27 in the first post is accurate vs. the RD of 12-26in the release dates thread in this forum?

Thanks.

Can someone give me a list of stores that these will drop in around the Los Angeles area? I need to get on these in a size 14/15.

Just realized i'm home in nowhere Kansas when these drop. Does anyone know if Eastbay will be carrying them and does anyone know of sneaker stores inKansas itself???

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

Just realized i'm home in nowhere Kansas when these drop. Does anyone know if Eastbay will be carrying them and does anyone know of sneaker stores in Kansas itself???
eastbay should have them but its gonna be hard...Good Luck
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom