Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Uptempoair just posted pics!
eek.gif

Jordan xi/xi cdp
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Let me get this straight: Jordan Brand is releasing a package with two pairs of sneakers that have both already released twice. Why? They already used thepackages to re-retro the black/cement III's, black/cement/red IV's, white/black/red V's, white/black/red VIII's, white/black/red IX's, andnow the bred XI's and XII's! Mix it up a bit!

^^^ i agree totally. mixing it up would be the logical thing to do but JB doesn't do logical.
JB made most of these packs an easy pass for me. i don't more pairs of the same shoes sitting around my house collecting dust,.

i really dont mind blk/red XI's or blk/red XII's but i have this feeling, the shoes will not have the ultra sexy clear/gummy red soles they shouldhave. The only reason i believe this is, the "retro" jumpman pro's dont have the clear/gummy red sole........
ohwell.gif

I have a feeling that pictures won't release until after Black Friday so that we won't make a yay or nay decision and decide to spend our moneyelsewhere with the crazy deals on that day.

Smart move.

I HOPE THEY HAVE THE CLEAR RED SOLES AND REAL CARBON FIBER
jb got so cheap on the jumpman pro's
they know that errbody is waiting on these to drop
i hope we're not let down by this release

If this is true...then I can now confirm I am copping this pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Black/red colorway for both kicks in a pack would suck and I passionately hatethe black/red 12s.

Back
Top Bottom