Air Jordan 11 72-10 legit check

fakes. the shank plate is not even CF and the outsoles are not the right hue. 

Are these legit? They are size twelve and everything looks right to me. These are my second jordans ever so i am no expert whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated because you all know more than me, also the plastic toe pieces inside the shoes are there but not pictured. Also, i peeled off the size stickers from the sole of the shoe. Thanks, debris

those are fake, bad back midsole, widow peaks and the red jumpman should be pressed in not just looking like someone glued it on

is it possible to get clarification on the shoes i posted 

Are these legit? They are size twelve and everything looks right to me. These are my second jordans ever so i am no expert whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated because you all know more than me, also the plastic toe pieces inside the shoes are there but not pictured. Also, i peeled off the size stickers from the sole of the shoe. Thanks, de
is possible to get clarification on whether these and the ones i posted earlier in the forum but not at the top are legit, i was confused who the previous answer was intended for

is it possible to get clarification on the shoes i posted 

Are these legit? They are size twelve and everything looks right to me. These are my second jordans ever so i am no expert whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated because you all know more than me, also the plastic toe pieces inside the shoes are there but not pictured. Also, i peeled off the size stickers from the sole of the shoe. Thanks, de

View media item 1869482

View media item 1869481
is possible to get clarification on whether these and the ones i posted earlier in the forum but not at the top are legit, i was confused who the previous answer was intended for
I was talking to you but you got confused because you should have made your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses

I was talking to you but you got confused because you should have made your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses
i did but the thread was never posted, also can you explain to me what some of the stuff means, i read the guide on terms but I'm still confused

Back
Top Bottom