AIR JORDAN 11 GAMMA LEGIT CHECK!

laugh.gif
 atleast you tried

Lol good. Even though my skills aren't bad a lot of times I do give in. It take one experience to learn. I didn't check the carfax on a car I bought from a dealer for $18g. After interest I woulda ended up paying $22g. 1 year later I strolled into another honda dealer for my boy and I asked about a new car. They then ran the carfax for my car and it was in 2 accidents before me so it brought the value down to $14g. So I woulda overpaid for the car by $8g. So me and the salesmen sat down I told him how it is, stood my ground. Next thing I know they offered to completely pay off my current car and put me in a brand new 2013 si with 75miles on it for $50 more a month

Lol good. Even though my skills aren't bad a lot of times I do give in. It take one experience to learn. I didn't check the carfax on a car I bought from a dealer for $18g. After interest I woulda ended up paying $22g. 1 year later I strolled into another honda dealer for my boy and I asked about a new car. They then ran the carfax for my car and it was in 2 accidents before me so it brought the value down to $14g. So I woulda overpaid for the car by $8g. So me and the salesmen sat down I told him how it is, stood my ground. Next thing I know they offered to completely pay off my current car and put me in a brand new 2013 si with 75miles on it for $50 more a month
There you go. Most of the time they want you to cave in, but you do have to find that balance or you'll end up with a deal being placed off.

Nice. He wants $260 total. worn 1x. Steal?

Will rep when reps are replenished lol
260 is a fair deal. cheaper the better obviously. good luck
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom