Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

They look amazing in hand. Picked up my pair and the chick said it was the only size 6.5 they received. Their shipment was only 10pairs. Here are some pics I just took on my balcony with no filters or edits. 

Came in to see actual pick-up pics.

Not my style @ all, but congrats to all who copped. Heard these are extra limited.

saw a pair in person with a floral kinda print embossed into the velvet

does that mean thats legit or fufu?

Footsites shipped my Yeezys but nothing yet on these. Anyone get a ship confirm on these yet from the footsites? Had them cancel a few Space Jams on me last week.

Can someone please post their box tag? Would like to compare with a pair I am interested in.

Anyone ordered these on KicksUSA and didn't get an email order confirmation? My dumb #%! forgot to write down the order # and there's nothing in my order history.

Wish Jordan would go back to when they did women exclusive and not GS exclusive. The mold and materials were all the same as men's. They are now doing extended sizes GS with kids mold

got order confirmation and shipping pretty quick i actually did pretty well on these still need 2 more paIr but i got 1 pair at 175 another at 200 and kicksusa was 220 no tax free ship i miss eastbay being tax free

@DonJuan23
that's all i post is pics from my ig. like i said, all the shoes are sold and were spoken for before i ever had them in hand. and wth does the pic being filtered have to do with anything, please explain. also, if u go to my ig, i'm not selling on their either. there are no prices listed, no mention of the shoes being available for sale, no hinting at them being for sale, no "dm me for pricing." none of that. again, that's bc i'm not selling and was never attempting to sell them here or on ig. besides, u can't sell something that's already sold. i thought this was a forum about shoes so i'm merely posting a pic of what i was able to come away with today. that is all. the majority of these threads are all words and no damn pics and this thread in particular has come to a complete stop so i figured i'd revive it with a pic.

not only that, anytime i sell to an NTer i give them a fam/hook up price. i NEVER tax NTers and there are plenty on here that can vouch for that so, yea...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom