Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

donjuan23 donjuan23
i only post ig pics. like i said, all the shoes are sold and were spoken for before i ever had them in hand. and wth does the pic being filtered have to do with anything, please explain. also, if u go to my ig, i'm not selling on their either. there are no prices listed, no mention of the shoes being available for sale, no hinting at them being for sale, no "dm me for pricing." none of that. again again, that's bc i'm not selling and wasn't selling them. u can't sell something that's already sold. i thought this was a forum about shoes so i'm merely posting a pic of what i was able to come away with today. that is all. the majority of these threads are all words and no damn pics and this thread in particular has come to a complete stop so i figured i'd revive it with a pic.

Just letting you know how it "looks" I'm not a mod I see you been a member for a while now so I believe what you're saying, no reason not to. But that's the only thing I could think of or maybe a mod made an accident either way nice come up I couldn't snag a 9.5 for the life of me. Hit DB and yeezy so I can't complain though.

Charm, you u know the rules...no stockroom pics. If they were all your size, all good, but clearly this was just to floss lol

View media item 2265654
Pure [emoji]128293[/emoji]! Best release of the year in my opinion. Kings plaza also said I got lucky because I they only received one size 9. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Looks like you didn't grab the wmns 10.5 like you should have if you're a size 9

The inside of that shoe probably looks like a tornado drill
17088395_BG1.jpg

Last edited:
Charm, you u know the rules...no stockroom pics. If they were all your size, all good, but clearly this was just to floss lol

Lol, just saying tho, if they are already sold, no need to even post the pic :smile:

ftr, ppl here and other places already know to hit me up BEFORE a release if they wanna secure a pair for a decent price. again, i only posted the pic in an attempt to revive the thread which i guess was only marginally successful :lol: but yeah, i only post pics on ig, i hardly ever sell kicks there. i already have a big enough network of ppl outside of nt or social media who buy kicks from me. i don't even post in the buy sell forum anymore bc it isn't necessary.

Was able to grab these from the villa, I'm hoping they didn't oversold like they did with the db kyries. I placed 2 different orders and the later one shipped

yo i been posting the same pics for years and now all of a sudden it's a problem? the censorship is real and in full affect on so many levels now. and ppl wonder why this site is really starting to suffer. nt is a mere shell, a clone of what it once was. i'm out... *drops mic*

:x

Last edited:
^^
Good luck with that. I'd say pretty much the ONLY place you'll find that price is a local fb group. Sizes 7 - 9.5 are going for $400+ all day long.

Got my Nike shipping confirmation for my sz 9.5

I was sweating it because I thought the order might be cancelled.
I hit on the mobile app over a hour after they dropped.

View media item 2266796
Welp got my kids out the way.

Lol there was so many people ******* each other over in my city for these and the yeezys it was a crying shame.

Had to trade a supreme camo 9.5 for my daughter 9. So either way it still worked out with me getting her pair.

Welp got my kids out the way.

Lol there was so many people ******* each other over in my city for these and the yeezys it was a crying shame.

Had to trade a supreme camo 9.5 for my daughter 9. So either way it still worked out with me getting her pair.
pimp.gif
 crazy trade but got what you wanted

see the video at 3:50 for a flower print on the velvet part of the shoe

i'll all for wearing some woman's colorways
but not this shoe its strictly for females

no man or boy should be wearing a shoe with flowers on it :smh: :x

i dont feel that bad i didnt get a pair

but down the line the sizes 8 and up will hold their value

Last edited:
Dropped 330 for a sz 8.5....reasonable?...I know my Lady has been tired of watching me cop kicks this past month. Hopefully she is surprised.

Happy Holidays to all. I hope everyone gets their pair especially if they are gifting these. Much respect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom