Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

Purchased and sold a size 7 for 300. Only people can really expect to pay more than that for em are the extended sizes where they're used to that price point for em.

finally got thru on ndc..... took 33+ min to get thru, my girl will be happy and now im back to bed, what a tough release....

After what seemed like 100 clicks of adding to cart on Eastbay, I was finally able to cook an 8.5 for my best friend. Back to sleep I go. Hope yall were able to get your pairs. 

NDC kept giving me errors, got thru on KFTL, geez can't believe they charge $8 shipping on top of these 
mean.gif
 xtra salty i didn't get thru ndc so no mil disco 
frown.gif

First told me sold out on NDC at 10AM. Went back to the site and checked out instantly...Try your luck again there

been stuck on processing after i put in my card on kids foot locker for 30 minutes now. should i just give up?

Order confirmed email from eastbay and my card was charged for size 8. I Just need the shipping email and we good to go. The wife should be very happy now for christmas

Keep trying, I just hit on a sz 9.5 about 4 minutes ago on Nike mobile site

Last edited:
Paypal got charged but no no confirmation from fnl......this ever happen to anyone of yall?

Just got off the phone with them and they said just wait for confirmation to see if it went thru

Back
Top Bottom