Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The Emblems will NOT be on them... those were just SMUs for Chi....

Not just samples... altho there's more size 13.5s of these than other sizes for obvious reasons.

pimp.gif
1st jordan i buy (to wear) in a long time

there shouldnt be as much nonsense around the release- if so i'll pass

There seems to be a lot of waffling back and forth in this thread. Does anybody know if these are definitively releasing or not?

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-11-low-concord-mj-pe-00.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-bred-2011_02.png

wouldn't mind these..
pimp.gif

These nearly had me do a backflip off my hospital bed when I saw these
laugh.gif

I just hope JB listens to us and makes them with mesh uppers instead of the leather, but either way, I'll buy them in a heart beat
pimp.gif

ILL DO BRED SINCE MY CDP HURT SO MUCH WITH DISCOMFORT AND I GOT TWO CONCORDS FROM 2011 SO ILL JUST SIT ON THE BLCK AND RED LOWS YALL CAN HAVE THE CONCORD LOWS

I dig'm and I have a feeling that the people who pass on these will regret it later.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I like the use of leather better but are these actually coming out or are they just samples?

I think if they come out they wont have the ring badging on them.

Hope u r right, because that golden batchLooks not good but ruining thePlain look of the tongue.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Rock,

Is a summertime release to be expected for these bad boys?
Hey bruh... I couldn't tell you to be truthful.  One thing folks know who have been IN the industry or around it... if you get kicks early quite often sometimes 6 months or so inadvance... you tend not to ever know when the actual release date is.
Its not like the release date is discussed because when YOU get them THATS when the release date is...
wink.gif

are the red/white low tops the only ones that used mesh from the first retro of the 11 low. all the other colors have leather instead of mesh. carolina blue, all whites, snake skin, those all have the leather upper. just wondering why people are complaining about the leather.

leather or no leather, i wish both pairs will drop. I'm a sucka for low top shoes.

Back
Top Bottom