Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Rock,

Is a summertime release to be expected for these bad boys?
Hey bruh... I couldn't tell you to be truthful.  One thing folks know who have been IN the industry or around it... if you get kicks early quite often sometimes 6 months or so inadvance... you tend not to ever know when the actual release date is.
Its not like the release date is discussed because when YOU get them THATS when the release date is...
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up!  Are there any more XI lows to your knowledge besides these 2 and the all white with red bottom pair coming out?

yea i'll take a pair of each if they release....ESPECIALLY the breds to hold me over till the mid version retros again.

Why do I have a gut feeling that this will drop once all the mid XI cws are release.
I mean after this year (Columbia), all that is left to drop is the black/red XI.
I'm just saying, JB for the last 3yrs makes most of it profit in the 4th quarter.
This could be lined up for that, then again this is all speculations.

I don't like the mesh, it will turn into yellow, I'll cop more of this. I hope there is already information on when this will be release

Remembering how fast the mesh on the white/red and white/blue lows yellowed I don't mind that they took this route but you never know with JB cause they like to make theyre jobs difficult.The snakeskins with this sort of upper were pretty comfortable too. Wish I knew what I did to all of them lol. On a side note i hate how fast they're pumping out shoes these days.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Rock,

Is a summertime release to be expected for these bad boys?
Hey bruh... I couldn't tell you to be truthful.  One thing folks know who have been IN the industry or around it... if you get kicks early quite often sometimes 6 months or so inadvance... you tend not to ever know when the actual release date is.
Its not like the release date is discussed because when YOU get them THATS when the release date is...
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up!  Are there any more XI lows to your knowledge besides these 2 and the all white with red bottom pair coming out?

Not that I know of... 

Concord lows
pimp.gif
. Something about the black/reds not feeling those even though both don't have mesh.

Back
Top Bottom