Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Definitely in for a pair, but I definitley lime the white and green pair more. The upper should have been mesh on these. Not a deal breaker but I wish they were a true cool grey low. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers are made for these.

Last edited:
oops, sorry, got distracted by all the pics, yes, april is great news!

will this drop coincide with the re2pect drop?

^Cool grey 11s never had mesh tho...
Not even hi tops?
Well that’s good then

Talking about cool grey 11s, immediately I think of this guy
435FA195-910F-4776-89E3-232E5C2C3D8D.jpeg
Hey, yellowed sole looks good.

Cool Grey XI= Nick Young’s blown out shoe= cool stuff, weird logic

Of course, doing some research, MJ himself did wear cool greys on Court.
037D3CA1-20B0-4FF6-BF09-6B4E017B38DF.jpeg

Hesitating whether it’s possible to cop for discount.
Not sure about styles but low tops should be better than high tops wearing with jeans....

why would anybody in there right mind buy a cool grey low?? jordan brand puts out anything and yall eat it up! Why not just wait for the high smh. next yall will be buying columbia 11 lows if they drop too smh.. MJ didnt wear a cool grey low ,

why would anybody in there right mind buy a cool grey low?? jordan brand puts out anything and yall eat it up! Why not just wait for the high smh. next yall will be buying columbia 11 lows if they drop too smh.. MJ didnt wear a cool grey low ,

If people have the money to buy what they want I usually just let them. Why be mad at what other people do? Their money not yours.

Make sense
Argument is valid
But should it be Concord lows I’m in
Ill just wait for highs unless they can be had at low disco.. plus there's like 2-3 shoes to cop in April already.
Yeah I’m in for discount
Has to be $150 or below
I remember in 2016 before JB started mass production, Georgia XI lows went to outlet.

Of course was consumed up pretty quick.

Last edited:
I’m ok with people having an opinion but not cool to bash someone for buying what they like.
I think he’s alright

At least didn’t call me a salty clown like someone else on other threads

Justifies though
There are chances hi-tops Cool Grey XI might come out
Why buy a shoe that you’d regret even if they are cheaper

And I want that exact same shoe that Nick Young blow out on Court

So I can blow out my Cool Grey XI hi-tops in Court and glue them back

Because there are people out there who actually like the 11 low and prefer low tops. Don't be ignorant.

does that mean we should all only wear super baggy jeans and wide shoulder suits like he does?

Back
Top Bottom