Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

It's a bummer that the uppers and PL are just a few shades darker than the mids, but they still look GREAT as lows.

It gives them their own character IMO. At least I won't have to worry about ankle collar creasing. These Cool Grey mids crease easier than any other mids.

I've also been seeing fake mids with this 2018 dark grey patent leather posing as 2010 mids so watch out if you are on the hunt for mids.

I’ll need these as a summer shoe to rotate with my concord lows.. I still remember when dudes on old nt said they would be called the parades... LOL

All of this... I see ppl wearing that stuff all the time also, from kids in school to ppl in their 30s and 40s... Its a reason why they keep pumping it out
...yup. I think ill b seeing those shoes alot this summer. They seem 2 hit w/ ppl who don't follow jb religiously but want a "retroish" jordan shoe off the shelf without having 2 put in time or extra $ for retros. Like skippin out on a fancy restaurant & hittin up mcdonalds. And theres alotta mcdonalds out there. Nothin wrong with that tho. 2 each his own. In the end, they make the retro j's stand out a lil more imo.

Might have to be in for a pair.
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom