Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

These most definitely selling out but if you wanna pair you should be able to cop with no problem just don’t
Hope so. Really feeling them. Maybe a silly question, as I have never won "early access" on nike app for a pair i wanted, if you have early access and order a shoe, do they get shipped before release date?

Hope so. Really feeling them. Maybe a silly question, as I have never won "early access" on nike app for a pair i wanted, if you have early access and order a shoe, do they get shipped before release date?
I wouldn’t know I never used the app sorry fam

You might get it a day earlier then other websites for instance your shoes might ship Friday instead of sat or Monday but nothing major

Only thing that sucks is mother’s day is coming right around the corner. I have the money to do it all but don’t know if I should lol.

I don’t think these are going to sit like the Emeralds, but probably shouldn’t be too hard. 11 lows don’t seem to get as much love. I like these. In for sure.

I don’t think these are going to sit like the Emeralds, but probably shouldn’t be too hard. 11 lows don’t seem to get as much love. I like these. In for sure.
Yeah, I didnt get the Emeralds cause i want the cool greys amd cant afford both at the moment.

Navy/gum and Cherries kinda flew last yr

Oh yeah, lined up all night in 2016. Those were the last shoes I was successful in lining up all night for, and they were the last 11 lowcuts to sell quick in my area. I got no raffle calls for the cherry and navy release, and for the closing ceremonies I got like 10 calls

Oh yeah, lined up all night in 2016. Those were the last shoes I was successful in lining up all night for, and they were the last 11 lowcuts to sell quick in my area. I got no raffle calls for the cherry and navy release, and for the closing ceremonies I got like 10 calls

Damn that was 16? Crazy. Glad I came up on the Navy's.

Back
Top Bottom