Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

$175 + tax ($187 with tax where I'm from) + ~$10 in gas (assuming 25mpg @ $2.50 per gallon) + 2 hours in the car

Most sizes are $210 or less on StockX fam.

I appreciate the help! I have a buddy that lives out that way so it won’t be a wasted trip.

I have a theory that's just pure speculation that perhaps people were getting upset with the "reserved until 8PM" message when shoes would sell out in an hour and maybe they're waiting to send out messages until later so that the "reserved until 8PM" message is somewhat true. I guess a better solution to that problem would just be to remove the time window or make an adendum.

Change your location to the zip code, select locations in the new zip, save, go to "Earn head start", select "check in at store", select "Tap Here", enter the code

I was too slow on the FTL ones. Anyone have another FTL code?
Thanks!

Not my pic but wow

DbuAdGdUQAALIra.jpg

Maybe this will help someone. I reserved the cool greys at my local foot locker. The kawhi’s are about an hour and a half from me. So I reserved them at a different foot locker. When I checked in I did it under the shoes that were coming to my local foot locker. It applied the check in 1 min to BOTH my cool greys and kawhi’s. Idk if everyone knew this or not so it could be pointless. Didn’t know it applied it by account and not by individual shoe. Thought this may help someone in the same predicament as me of not having a local foot locker get the shoes that aren’t coming to your local foot locker. Just in case you can’t get a code to work which is what was happening to me. It says it has to be one of the stores you reserved at. I took that to mean that particular reserve which isn’t the case.

Well it looks like there won't be an early release. Hopefully this isn't too hard on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom