Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

JJ dirty for this...trying to finesse me for the $35 coupon I used that worked on their site. Smh

Attachments

• B0D250C1-7CC5-4D43-85C7-129EBF37E464.png
    B0D250C1-7CC5-4D43-85C7-129EBF37E464.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 60
Y'all had no problem using a coupon meant for military members knowing good and damn well you ain't never been enlisted a day in your lives...but JJ is dirty for trying to recoup the funds for the coupon you shouldn't have used in the first place?

I used the non-military code, and they just sent me a $20 money request. That code was advertised on its site. I will call and cancel the order.

Y'all had no problem using a coupon meant for military members knowing good and damn well you ain't never been enlisted a day in your lives...but JJ is dirty for trying to recoup the funds for the coupon you shouldn't have used in the first place?
Yes. How is it my problem their site allowed the coupon? They can cancel my order, I don’t really care. I’m not going to pay them $35 more though.

Just got a shipping confirmation from Jimmy Jazz. Glad to get these for $161 shipped. That generic email got me scared that it was going to get canceled.

Nice! My JJ order shipped as well. Just sucks I have to wait till next tuesday for them to arrive, but as long as they're coming.

Haven’t got the shipment email nor the extra money request really like the shoes though.

She said it’s already in warehouse status, and she can’t cancel. Have to wait the 24-48 hours for my PayPal refund once JJ decides they’ll cancel it.

I did cancel the money request from them in PayPal, hopefully that speeds it up.

More like, how about admitting to making a mistake and honoring what you sold days ago. I didn't see any print telling me they were excluded. It's about copping to your mistakes and accepting you were wrong.

The irony here is fantastic.

Dudes who have never been in the military using a coupon code created for military folks telling JJ to own responsibility.

Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom