Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Ya’ll still sizing up in the lows or are these more roomy like the recent highs?

Last pair of lows I got was the black / reds a few years ago and they definitely ran small for me...

I was all set for these a few weeks ago (got an early reserve from Nike), then I realized they were priced at $175. Couldn't get myself to spend $175 for lows, I passed.

Ya’ll still sizing up in the lows or are these more roomy like the recent highs?

Last pair of lows I got was the black / reds a few years ago and they definitely ran small for me...

i got home and tried them on and couldnt believe how big they felt. Had to exchange them. ive worn a 10.5 in jordans since 2006, first time I ever had to get a 10. I cant function if my feet are slipping in whatever im wearing.

Love them, considering doubling up, do you think we might see a discount or should i pull the trigger?

i got home and tried them on and couldnt believe how big they felt. Had to exchange them. ive worn a 10.5 in jordans since 2006, first time I ever had to get a 10. I cant function if my feet are slipping in whatever im wearing.
This is a concern I haven’t even tried my 10.5 on. Really hope I’m good on these

JJ have been doing this recharge without consent thing for years...I remembered they charged me extra $12 without even telling me after I used the free shipping code.

Ever since that, never have bought anything from them for 2 years now.

image.jpg

Snkrs delivered, these things a fire, I like em better in person and on feet than I thought from pics

same thing happen to me

Yeah I checked my cc authorizations and JJ added an extra $13.13 on top of my discounted $161.87 military promo amount. Granted it comes out to $175 shipped but still.

I guess I can’t complain since it came out cheaper than my SNKRS pair for $189 but still.

I got my pair yesterday via finish line and am happy with them. I wore them to work immediately and was kind of surprised by how comfortable they are. My other pair of 11 lows (navy) are comfortable but these feel like they have more cushion. Maybe the insole is different. I debated sending these back when I surprisingly hit on the Tinker 3s on the SNKRS app but I think I’ll keep both and try to sell a pair I don’t wear much anymore like the navy 11 lows.

I thought that these fit bigger than my last pair of 11 lows and I had to lace them all the way up and tie them to get them to stay. I usually tie all of my shoes with the exceptions being 1s and my Ferrari 14s.

these are real nice, if it hits the clearance, i wouldn't mind doubling up

AJ11 coolgry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom