Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Resell is low, but I just can’t quite get myself to pay over retail for 11 lows that sat at Hibbet’s on disco in the past. This is ridiculous.

I saw this thread was like 30 pages and figured these would be an easy cop with little to no work. My mistake smh.

Footlocker is sold out. Any other places showing a az 9 available?
Best bet is keep the tabs open and refresh whenever convenient. My experience has been that cancellations or additional stock hits in the evening. That can go on for days well after release and is just luck of the refresh.
Still have the tabs open myself and if anything pops will be sure to post but once again thatll likely be some time later tonight.

Been waiting on this retro for a while!
ED407196-4BED-4CDD-B8C9-472FBD4AC909.jpeg

Resell is low, but I just can’t quite get myself to pay over retail for 11 lows that sat at Hibbet’s on disco in the past. This is ridiculous.

I saw this thread was like 30 pages and figured these would be an easy cop with little to no work. My mistake smh.
Dont.
Once you put the foot down youll likely never go back. Its like a drug addiction that must be nipped or it controls you. Im sure there is something else to be scooped up that maybe you passed up on some time ago and youd be surprised just how low you can find these "necessities" after launch hype has died.

A few years ago we went through a phase where Jordan retro's where hitting the sales rack. Gray and Neon 3's, The navy blue winter Jordan 4's are a few that come to mind. Even the Air Max 95 inspired 4's sat for a while...Shortly after that it seems that Jordan Brand brought down the total amount of pair's produced because retro's stopped hitting the sales rack. I think its time for them to increase the amount of pairs made. There are more "sneakerheads" than ever before. The other day a coworker came up to me to tell me about his 13 year old son and how he's all into sneakers now. Every day there is a new 13 year old kid getting into sneakers and It seems like that with that and everyone trying to be a reseller there aren't enough pairs to go around.

Glad to see they aren’t as shiny as the product pics showed them to be…
Think they went heavy on the finisher with some pairs. Knightwings came in rather glossy in his video but will likely fade with time for any who get shiny pairs in. If not its nothing a little satin finish of choice cant fix.

nike is pushing release dates weekly. shoes are randomly restocking across retailers due to late shipments.

it's reality, just because you don't believe it doesn't make it less real.
Its definitely a factor and i agree with you 100% no denying that, just not the primary factor to some of us.
Primary issue is bots and we all know why they wont be addressing that. Bots have been an issue in drops for almost a decade now and has only got worse.

nike is pushing release dates weekly. shoes are randomly restocking across retailers due to late shipments.

it's reality, just because you don't believe it doesn't make it less real.
And just because they put it in a press release doesn't make it true.

Either way. It's my opinion... And it's based on the fact that Nike has never, not, yanked my chain.

I don't see them shipping any more og air max 95s...
Freshwater Griffeys (the white stripe ones)
Carolina Jordan 4s

Just to name a few, that should've been easy cops, imo.

Like T_p_Hill T_p_Hill said. The real issue is Nike and others refusal to make any serious strides to get rid of bots and middle men.

So, yep.

Last edited:
Anybody check on rainking rainking yet? :lol:
🤣
vegetaray123 vegetaray123 L as expected. And lazybread lazybread thanks for the attempt on my behalf, I appreciate it. I’m tied up at a work deal so can’t be in the thread much today until later. But this whole thing is more annoying than usual LOL
EDIT: I just got a pair on SX for $227. I needed to know one pair was coming asap. I’m gonna chill now and see where the prices shake out, these don’t exactly appear to be flying on the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom