Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

6DA0E281-1292-4B9B-9598-BC0CF3C9EFB7.jpeg
I need another pair now

Picked up a pair in store and ordered a pair online. Definitely nice in comparison to the OG. OGs are obviously better but these were nicely done.

Picked up a pair in store and ordered a pair online. Definitely nice in comparison to the OG. OGs are obviously better but these were nicely done.
Should share the rest of the story. Only 2 JD stores in our area got these and both are an hour away. We are staying in that area for 2 days so we swung by one location around 9:30 AM and the associate said they hadn't received the shipment yet but they were definitely getting today. Kinda bummed, we went and had lunch and I said to my wife let me see if by chance they got them before we leave. Sure enough, I walk in and the same associate said we LITERALLY just got them. Asked me my size and I said 11 and we were off. Nice early birthday present 😎😎😎. Now I just need the blk red Lebron 19s and I'm gonna take a break from kicks. I have bought wayyyy too much in the last 3 months.

Should share the rest of the story. Only 2 JD stores in our area got these and both are an hour away. We are staying in that area for 2 days so we swung by one location around 9:30 AM and the associate said they hadn't received the shipment yet but they were definitely getting today. Kinda bummed, we went and had lunch and I said to my wife let me see if by chance they got them before we leave. Sure enough, I walk in and the same associate said we LITERALLY just got them. Asked me my size and I said 11 and we were off. Nice early birthday present 😎😎😎. Now I just need the blk red Lebron 19s and I'm gonna take a break from kicks. I have bought wayyyy too much in the last 3 months.

Ha got mine online from JD too! Did you go TTS?

Back
Top Bottom