Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

20211028_134016.jpg
these are at the outlets in woodburn oregon
Copped a pair for personal.

Been a while since I went to an outlet store, so forgive my ignorance.

Don't outlet stores typically sell shoes for below retail?

These are $175 at the Oregon Woodburn store and retail was $170.

Throw in 20-25 bucks to fuel a two hour road trip and I'm not sure it's even worth it.

...could just as easily find a pair on the resell for that.

Throw in 20-25 bucks to fuel a two hour road trip and I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Not all shoes. If a store has newer releases or Jordans, they are usually retail price. Not sure why its above retail though.

There has not really been many discounts for shoes at the outlet in the past year, almost. It's pretty much been retail even for pairs on the hash wall.

I agree, you might as well shop online for deals.

They usually are Retail but ive seen a few pairs under retail and they always have that 15% off if your a new nike member so i just make a new account everytime.

The search for a second pair is FINALLY over!! Yezzir, Yezzir, 3 bags Full!!

I got my double on these! Super happy!! Anyone else’s pair come with this Nike tag that has Chinese writing on it? They shipped from Tokyo.

0E78894F-18ED-467C-971A-644A8843A72A.jpeg

Last edited:
If picking up locally isn’t an option, StockX is the way to go for these. For a size 11 I paid $173 total after taxes, stockx fees, and shipping. They shipped pretty fast too. I ordered Sunday and they’re arriving today.

Air-Jordan-11-IE-Mid-.jpg
air-jordan-xi-ie-mid-sample-02.jpg

If ONLY Nike would give us Mid XI i.e's... PLZZZZZZ Nike drop Mid XI i.e's??? Redunk Fire.

Cannot wait for This Day of XI i.e Mids!!! Oh Lawd!! that "23" on the back!! Remove the Jumpman logo on the Tongue, Leave the Jordan Typography/Text there on the tongue!! :wow::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::wow: Had Nike put the"23" on the back of the lows??? Gravy!

Give them the Flint Grey XIII color treatment & Do NOT GR release them! the blue from the Flint Grey XIII's where the "23" is printed, White leather where the suede is & Flint Grey on the Elephant print. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: Do an Altitude XI i.e Mid colorway as well. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Last edited:

If ONLY Nike would give us Mid XI i.e's... PLZZZZZZ Nike drop Mid XI i.e's??? Redunk Fire.

Cannot wait for This Day of XI i.e Mids!!! Oh Lawd!! that "23" on the back!! Remove the Jumpman logo on the Tongue, Leave the Jordan Typography/Text there on the tongue!! :wow::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::wow: Had Nike put the"23" on the back of the lows??? Gravy!

Give them the Flint Grey XIII color treatment & Do NOT GR release them! the blue from the Flint Grey XIII's where the "23" is printed, White leather where the suede is & Flint Grey on the Elephant print. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: Do an Altitude XI i.e Mid colorway as well. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Er, no thanks 🤣

The search for a second pair is FINALLY over!! Yezzir, Yezzir, 3 bags Full!!

I got my double on these! Super happy!! Anyone else’s pair come with this Nike tag that has Chinese writing on it? They shipped from Tokyo.

0E78894F-18ED-467C-971A-644A8843A72A.jpeg

After all the good leads we gave on easy pairs, how’d you get these from Tokyo? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Been saying StockX is easy. You definitely wanted fakes or trolling. Lol

People always want what they can’t have. Keep those in the vault baby

I have always wanted/been curious about an IE mid/high and I think I saw a pic of a good fake back in the day. I'd probably take a pair in Black like these (OG Blk/Red Lows) which was the one I saw. Might be the only 2 that care :lol:

If I'm not mistaken I said this once a few years back and NOBODY wanted that lol

Last edited:
There has not really been many discounts for shoes at the outlet in the past year, almost. It's pretty much been retail even for pairs on the hash wall.

I agree, you might as well shop online for deals.
Facts. I haven't seen one discount on a hash wall yet. Only discounts i've seen are nike app sign up discounts which were 15% i think

Back
Top Bottom