Air Jordan 11 Low Pink Snakeskin Vol. GS Only

Anyone got the JJ link? Im trying to sleep in tommorow 
wink.gif

^ I saw all the GS sizes (didn't look at TD or any others)... none were "grayed" out. But both of the 2 sizes I need (6.5 or 7) gave the "in other people's carts" error... then after a few refreshes, it showed the "sold out on Nike.com" message.

Last edited:
LOL @ Ron. Funny stuff. 

I was able to secure a pair for my wife in a 6.5 off FNL -first time FNL came through for me, 
smokin.gif

LOL @ Ron. Funny stuff. 

I was able to secure a pair for my wife in a 6.5 off FNL -first time FNL came through for me, 
smokin.gif

nthat.gif
 Got them in cart, hit the payment screen splash and then a few minutes later the tweet came in that the size were gone. Oh well, at least our nieces got them.

they know some littlefoot lame hypebeast somewhere will drop 300 on these like those pink 13s lol. and if not, free returns for them 
eyes.gif

crossing my fingers FTL process and send the pair for the wife #happywifehappylife :smile:

they know some littlefoot lame hypebeast somewhere will drop 300 on these like those pink 13s lol. and if not, free returns for them 
eyes.gif
Out of all the sneakers these sold out the fastest. Resellers are relentless for GS kicks now.
yup i remember when GS sizes would sit....with the sudden increase in younger and female s'heads and with low production in GS sizes resellers are sure to capitalize and charge crazy amounts....when i miss a release for my lady i always tell her "oh well on to the next one!' i will never pay rape prices

nthat.gif
 Got them in cart, hit the payment screen splash and then a few minutes later the tweet came in that the size were gone. Oh well, at least our nieces got them.
That's that bull****za right there. Once it's in the cart, there is no reason why you should not proceed with the transaction. 

Nice for the nieces. Wifey can live vicariously through them, lolz. 

I was luck enough to get a size 7 on NDC but yea they sold faster than the royal 1s IMO
WOW. 

Prior to the new system, I never had any luck on NDC. So, I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you all. I like this one better. 

With that said, I noticed sizes

are still up on the site I posted above. 

Good luck, NT. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom