Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

Weird been trying to checkout on FTL... I got a pair in cart but getting "Reservation has Expired" when I click place order... Another weird thing is, I checked my bank account has a pending charge for $185. I usually get tax since I'm in Cali.

You guys think order went through or likely charge will get reversed?

Last edited:
When you win a raffle but on the fence about coppin because you need to make right finacial decisions during this time and your girl says she wanted to cop them for you!! 😭😭
20200627_101650_HDR-1~2.jpg

Just strolled I into footlocker 3 hours after release and got my size. This must not of been hyped. But sold out on sneakers?

Thankfully I copped my sz 12.5 on SNKRS this morning. Just need the AI 3 2.O and about 10-11 more pair of 1's from this year and I'll be good.

Footsites still adding to cart. Checked out w/FTA and Champs. Added to cart FTL -catch and release. Keep mashing atc

Champs is still showing an almost full size run. Is it safe to assume that it's ACTUALLY in stock? I would need to buy a prepaid credit card to place the order so just wondering before I go out and buy the card

Back
Top Bottom