Air Jordan 11 Low Retro WMNS “Concords” - July 10, 2020

Glad I managed to snag overseas, US drops have been nuts lately. They seem to have dipped quite a bit though, $250 and under even in bigger sizes. They felt a lil snug at first, even in my usual 10.5m. But they seemed to give a bit after few wears..

It's about dang time
Screenshot_20200706-110430_Finish Line.jpg

This unemployment and Last Dance hype have Jordans selling out super quickly, every release has been a instant sell out now. I didn’t want these but I’m noticing that everything is selling super quickly now

I don't understand how I got through to complete my order on my phone with only 3 bars & LTE but my work computer still has a spinning circle :lol: & the FL app wouldn't even load properly :smh: . I def had to go ham on the atc button. Thanks to the NTer who I learned that pro tip from :nthat::nthat:.

I don't understand how I got through to complete my order on my phone with only 3 bars & LTE but my work computer still has a spinning circle :lol: & the FL app wouldn't even load properly :smh: . I def had to go ham on the atc button. Thanks to the NTer who I learned that pro tip from :nthat::nthat:.

what tip?:nerd:

I slipped hard. Got ‘me on snkrs but got my men size!! Whelp. I guess there’s something worse than an L.

I hit on 2 websites but both websites said it sold out but I still got PayPal email confirmation like I got em.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Wow so I just leaned a lesson. Check the size you are ordering from SNKRS before you hit buy. Apparently when it is a womans shoe even though I am set for a mens 10.5, it does not make the adjustment and gave me a woman's 10.5. mens 9 ouch Luckily I was able to cancel. But very frustrating

Back
Top Bottom