Air Jordan 11 low retro "WMNS" - Rose Gold - April 13, 2018 release

Copped a size 8.5 for my lil sis. If I’m correct that’s the same as a 7Y in grade school right?
BDFA4D94-0962-4731-8230-E8FD1E00D3CF.png

goledensilence goledensilence solecitor solecitor Hey guys, just a heads up. My friend in Australia copped her true size and they ran big on her. If I were you, I'd grab a half size down just in case for your ladies.

goledensilence goledensilence solecitor solecitor Hey guys, just a heads up. My friend in Australia copped her true size and they ran big on her. If I were you, I'd grab a half size down just in case for your ladies.
Thats crazy, my lady usually will go up a half size in the AJ11 youths because of the patent leather.
Guess ill have to try and get another size as well for her to try on. Thanks for the info.

SNKRS played themselves. Hit me with the “sold out” on two devices, so I ended up copping from FTL.

Checked SNKRS a few mins ago and there’s sizes. Oh well, worked out for me, now I get VIP credit.

Nike with the quick shipping. Lil sis loved. Dude above was right about going down half a size. I went with her regular size in women’s (8.5) and she said she could have went down .5
98E77830-EB64-4FAD-8CB7-2AF14C7CDB13.jpeg

Wifeys pair came in today. Super nice shoe in person. I bought her normal women’s size and they fit her fine. She can’t wait to get them on foot.

I guess I'm confused. I don't usually purchase womens shoes. Are these Xl listed as wmns sizes? Or are they Youth size... Im so confused now.

Back
Top Bottom