Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Both of these are going to be a hard cop! You'll be lucky if you get 1 pair, GOOD LUCK
I'm determined man. I'm going for these, the yeezys and the breds. These won't be as hard as the other 2 as long as you are awake and try that morning.

There are 5 shoes I want within a 3 week period from 8/20 to 9/3. :x

What is the absolute smallest size they come in? My daughter wants them and she's a 13c lol

Rudy Gay was wearing these at he Jim Calhoun charity all star game on friday. After seeing them in person I will be passing.

Seen these in person today. Eeh they alright. I probably will still buy but they probably won't be on feet for a long time.

More pics keep surfacing only solidifies my decision to pass on these... good luck to those copping.  

These soles appear to be an icy-blue, whereas the varsity 11's had a clear sole. Anyone know why they change that up? (besides the icy-blue delays yellowing allegedly)

Local hoh manager told me these were "limited" smh guess ill b paying resale!!!

1 manager tells u something and you ready for the L....put in that leg work homie, you'll be fine....

Last edited:
it would be nice if these are as easy to get as this years lows.
anyone think theyre releasing too many lows?

These aren't limited btw, just got a figure from a lil homie and its on par with the other 11 lows this year... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom