Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I posted these yesterday.
whoops 
nerd.gif

Goes to show that Jordan's business plan will work. Throw random colors on any Jordan XI most people will spend a lot of money to have them.

It's not your money, so why should you care ?

Never said I cared in my post,. Or did I? I'm just saying kids spend their money on just about anything nowadays because they have the desire to fit in. It's a well known fact and I like how Jordan exploits it. It looks like those gold LA gear shoes that my grandma used to wear.

Goes to show that Jordan's business plan will work. Throw random colors on any Jordan XI most people will spend a lot of money to have them.
White/Gold right after the olympics is hardly random. Jordans business plan has been "Working' Since the mid 80`s...........What are you going to come tell us next, that we should throw our Pokemon cards away because we can play it on a phone that doesnt have to be plugged into the wall to use?

Last edited:
White/Gold right after the olympics is hardly random. Jordans business plan has been "Working' Since the mid 80`s...........What are you going to come tell us next, that we should throw our Pokemon cards away because we can play it on a phone that doesnt have to be plugged into the wall to use?
lol oh boy

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom