Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Not necessarily, sometimes a precursor to cancellation is a delayed shipping email.
True, depends. I got that delayed shipping email and the tracking number within 10 minutes of each other before, lol.

Precursor to cancellation is more like the order saying "submitted" instead of "In process"
I left my debit card home and wasn't sure if you could stock locate at a HOH. They closed down the regular FTL and I'm going out of town in a few days and would try then .
They cant do stock locate on new releases. They have to be so many weeks/days old before they do it.

Same here, delayed and the shipping confirmation short time after, but I've always received the delayed email before a cancellation though.

mine were free my man, so the jokes on who?

and not only that, i was laughing bc u think nike cares about giving us a crap quality product for a premium price, which shows ur new. that's cool, you'll soon learn.

:wink:
First, your "new" for assuming. Second, Do you have a plug and, if so how early did you get 'em?

like i said, it's all good. but again, if u don't know how nike operates by now, one would easily assume ur new to this, no? yes, i have a plug. i got my pairs on rd.

which stores? Although I'm sure the small sizes are gone lol

Champs in The Galleria, Memorial City, First Colony
Shiekh - The Galleria, Memorial City, First Colony, and Sharpstown
Foot Locker - Sharpstown
Footaction - Memorial City and Sharpstown

I need my fellow NTers input. I have 2 pairs of the 11s. Would you trade a pair for Jordan 6 Maroon in decent condition plus 160 dollars, Jordan Laney 14s plus 150 dollars for one of the pairs of Closing Ceremony

I need my fellow NTers input. I have 2 pairs of the 11s. Would you trade a pair for Jordan 6 Maroon in decent condition plus 160 dollars, Jordan Laney 14s plus 150 dollars for one of the pairs of Closing Ceremony
Keep your other pair. One to rock and one to sock. Neither of those are worth it.

yeah I feel you on that. I lucked up and got 2 and really dont need 2
If you don't need two pairs of the 11's, I'd do the Maroon 6 + cash deal depending on how "decent" the condition is. Just know those are prone to having paint crack in the heel area of the mid-soles. Look them over really good before going through with the deal. This was an issue for many when they first came out.

these suck i saw a pair of white red lows chillin on the wall at finishline but they didnt have a 10.5 so i got these instead
mean.gif
 i shouldve just got a pair white af1s instead oh well 

Last edited:
Just got my shipping conf from Shoe Palace. I ordered quite late on Sat night. I didn't expect to get them ordering so late, but I'll gladly take em.

lol i got suckered in by the allure of them being "XIs" the white reds were right next 2 them now that im looking at them at home i realized i shoulda just got a pair of af1s or huaraches of some sort. impulse buy.

Last edited:
Wonder if I can trade these for copper 17s ds? I lucked into these and don't really want them [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

lol y? these really do suck. someone else paid for them so i really didnt care just wanted some shoes. quality is doo doo

lol y? these really do suck. someone else paid for them so i really didnt care just wanted some shoes. quality is doo doo
I call bs! Your probably just salty that you didn't get them! These are dope and everybody else seems to agree. And the quality is Jordan brand quality!

Back
Top Bottom