Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol nt hasnt changed a bit but if u in the chicago area orland park mall finishline got red lows no 10-10.5 i guess since thats what i wear they didnt have em. nah i cant return these white golds cause they were a gift from a friend im just sayin i shouldve chose differently but i do got em on right now in the crib lol 
mean.gif

Jordan Brand, W

Me, L

Last edited:
I call bs! Your probably just salty that you didn't get them! These are dope and everybody else seems to agree. And the quality is Jordan brand quality!
i havent worn a pair jordans since 2011 concords and compared to those these are blah

Why make a mountain off of a molehill?

If you don't like them then just don't wear it, you get them for free anyways,

You said it was an impulse buy and someone else paid? I assume you both were in the store and you picked it?

Doesn't sound like a big deal, just tell them you want to exchange them, it's not like it's some big surprise gift that was bought from a reseller and return isn't an option.

Thanks for your input. Yeah I plan on trading plus cash if they are in good condition. I have been wanting a pair of maroon 6s so I win I get cash almost retail price and a shoe I want

Just thought about it & these are going back. Can get store credit at JJ & hit on the banned raffle there I'll grab my pair with that.

I guess I am glad so many people passed on these so I could grab a pair. I see everyone is hyped about the banned 1s they are nice but not nice enough for me to overpay and camp out for a red and black shoe. Every Jordan is released in red and black and numerous 1s are red and black as well.

I guess I am glad so many people passed on these so I could grab a pair. I see everyone is hyped about the banned 1s they are nice but not nice enough for me to overpay and camp out for a red and black shoe. Every Jordan is released in red and black and numerous 1s are red and black as well.
yeah, most of the resellers passed. I think a lot of actual shoe wearers got these, and I don't forsee a remake in the near future. Value could go way up in a year. Who knows.

Yay! We got people in threads who hate on the shoe that it is about. So cool! Maybe these people can convince others to hate too!

yeah, most of the resellers passed. I think a lot of actual shoe wearers got these, and I don't forsee a remake in the near future. Value could go way up in a year. Who knows
Cool I am a shoe wearer I am glad I was able to cop I wanted them when i first saw them. Those 1s are nice as well but I feel they are overhyped

Last edited:
Got my pair today. Not a bad shoe at all. See me wearing these more than my navy/gums actually. The leathers very soft to the touch, it's just they used the shiney leather they use on Girls 12s. Cool pair in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom