Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I got a feeling this release will bump the price by another $20 idk just a feeling
That won’t be a problem for me. It’ll be the last 11 i buy until the jams come back. Unless the Cool Grey looks too good. 11s aren’t as big a necessity for me as others. Last one I bought was 2010. $250 or $240 is ridiculous.

He normally takes a day or so to get back to me when I have questions so as soon as I hear back I will post the response

Yeah once I get a response I’ll ask him if Gentry was involved im assuming your referring to the 2018 cords right? And Tinkers favorite cereal or Gentry’s?

That’s a good question I’m curious about Gentry too, I can tell you that Tinker has limited input on new retros..they have a design team that are mostly the ones working on newer retros. He works a lot with Eric on new designs from what we discussed last time we talked. And Tinker is one of the most coolest dudes I’ve ever met so I’m sure he won’t have issues answering these questions for us he’s very aware of our sneaker culture and that some of us are crazy about certain details and just crazy about shoes in general!

This Tinker documentary on Netflix was fire man I enjoyed it so much gonna watch it again.
Screenshot_2018-12-06-01-52-07-372_com.netflix.mediaclient.png

Yo I smooth thought O ogSlater mightve been trolling. Dope and thanks for your contributions. How'd you get to working in whatever position youre in?

Also.. I need that high patent leather on these Playoffs. Some pairs of Concords are dangerously close to the 00 cut instead of the 95 cut... I don't need someone getting heavy handed on PL machine cutters and going back to the dark ages.

Yeah once I get a response I’ll ask him if Gentry was involved im assuming your referring to the 2018 cords right? And Tinkers favorite cereal or Gentry’s?
My question is was Gentry involved in the original design concept for the XI in 1994? As far as the cereal thing goes, lol. I thought you were trollin as well and was being a smart ***.

Yo I smooth thought O ogSlater mightve been trolling. Dope and thanks for your contributions. How'd you get to working in whatever position youre in?

Also.. I need that high patent leather on these Playoffs. Some pairs of Concords are dangerously close to the 00 cut instead of the 95 cut... I don't need someone getting heavy handed on PL machine cutters and going back to the dark ages.

im a telemarketer and have access to tons of employee information and databases is how I was able to get into contact with Tinker, and ive been on NT since almost day one under multiple handles through the years dont let my stats with this handle fool ya. I remember and participated in the actual thread the term Bred was coined in back in like 04 05 ish. and for years it was only a word we used on NT.

My question is was Gentry involved in the original design concept for the XI in 1994? As far as the cereal thing goes, lol. I thought you were trollin as well and was being a smart ***.

haha ok im not trolling, Im pretty sure Gentry had nothing to do with the original design since Tinker was the lead designer for the Air Jordan line during this time period.. but ill ask still no response as of yet from Tinker.

im a telemarketer and have access to tons of employee information and databases is how I was able to get into contact with Tinker, and ive been on NT since almost day one under multiple handles through the years dont let my stats with this handle fool ya. I remember and participated in the actual thread the term Bred was coined in back in like 04 05 ish. and for years it was only a word we used on NT.

Yeah it had nothing to do with your handle.. been on here long enough to know that a user join date doesn't always equate to someone who knows nothing or a lot.. it was just random to see someone out of nowhere just say "I'll go talk to the source (Tinker)" .. that's not normal bro :lol: and people on here joke like that all the time.

I was around for the coining of the term 'bred' which I hated with a passion back then and still do.. stupid *** nickname. To me.. its either black and red or whatever is appropriate for the shoe.. Banned, Playoff, etc.

Y’all hate Bred
But I see NT, PL, IMO, etc.

It’s just a kind of abbreviation. Seeing people get triggered over the word is hilarious though lol

It's one thing to TYPE in shorthand, it's another thing to SPEAK in shorthand.

I can see why typing out "black and red" or "blk/red" can become tedious in conversation, speaking "black and red" is not a chore though.

p.s. "raptor" is still the worst of them ALL.

haha ok im not trolling, Im pretty sure Gentry had nothing to do with the original design since Tinker was the lead designer for the Air Jordan line during this time period.. but ill ask still no response as of yet from Tinker.
I helped design every Air Jordan. Get your facts straight.

Definitely hope they use true red instead of varsity doubt we’ll see the red hue on the mesh again stitched 23 also no more heat press or screen printing please and these are welcome I know this isn’t the right place to say this but can we please get some OG XII’s like damn JB

Yeah it had nothing to do with your handle.. been on here long enough to know that a user join date doesn't always equate to someone who knows nothing or a lot.. it was just random to see someone out of nowhere just say "I'll go talk to the source (Tinker)" .. that's not normal bro :lol: and people on here joke like that all the time.

I was around for the coining of the term 'bred' which I hated with a passion back then and still do.. stupid *** nickname. To me.. its either black and red or whatever is appropriate for the shoe.. Banned, Playoff, etc.

I get it..you really can’t believe anything these days people say, but I can tell you it’s a small world and some of our hero’s are not that far out of touch and believe it or not they are regular people that can appreciate kind words and those kind words can go a long way !

Back
Top Bottom