Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Anybody know how the new app system works (if it was already implemented) .. I see the note saying it might be diff etc but I havent tried it with a pair I wanted in a long time to know if its really different yet.

not implemented yet. but when they do implement it, its gonna be similar to FNLs app where u can only win 1 pair between the 3 apps, and not a possible 3 pairs anymore.

Worst rumor of all time. Not the fact that it’s a rumor but the fact the it would even potentially happen irks the hell out of me.

Also that rumor that they are doing this in conjunction with Goat to capitalize on the resell market, AS A RETAILER, should be illegal and trigger lawsuits if implemented IMO.

Dawg just imagine they fcfs da release they have bring out national guard 2011 concord release all over again prob worse dudes going b camping out like 3 days b4 drop

Heard the same thing about them combining all three apps into one, supposedly called the FLX app. Really hoping this doesn’t happen this year at least, let us live with how the apps are at least until next year if it must happen. I have a feeling this will happen though, probably starting for the Black Friday WT4’s if that’s still scheduled or if they really wanted to screw us all, it could be for the Playoff’s. Again, this all what I’ve heard/read for now, so nothing concrete yet.

not implemented yet. but when they do implement it, its gonna be similar to FNLs app where u can only win 1 pair between the 3 apps, and not a possible 3 pairs anymore.

That's exactly what I remembered.. I think its a bad idea too and I can't but think what dhtowng dhtowng said about the Goat thing having something to do with it too. I thought their whole business transaction was shady af from the first time it was announced.

As for that pop up message I guess its just an update to the current system.

Theoretically it would mean better odds, as more people would win at least 1 pair. Spread the wealth around a bit.

But personally I liked the opportunity of winning multiple pairs (even though I never did).

I know the shape on the 2016’s isn’t exact to the OG but I still like them. Actually I love them. The PL height is a bit exaggerated and the shape isn’t exact but I’d take the 2016 over the 2009 or the 2001 easily.
Like I said, I really like them, too. Just could have been even better if they had implemented the concord shape and build a year earlier.

rainking rainking will be about 90 years old by then. :lol:

ThinUniqueFishingcat-size_restricted.gif
rainking rainking and I in 2025 then. :lol:
:rofl:

Jimmyjazz and City Gear do n store raffle so they claim lol money talks guaranteed ticket depending on who u know big facts if they implement the new system I’ll still dbl up

Wonder how the winning store will be selected. We'd still be applying for 9 stores?

Also, I imagine for certain drops w/ large gr's & high demand like bc3/concord/infrared will end up having pairs sitting in stores anyways cause ppl can't double up.

Fruatrating, don't understand. System seems to work relatively fine. Why fix something thats not broken?

Edit: And wouldn't they end up losing buisness aswell since ppl will end up having to double up somewhere else? Just seems strange.

Last edited:
Man I’m trying not speak it into existence I hope they don’t combine foot site apps b4 release bcuz I’m platinum on 3 wit 10 min head start my 3 pairs b easy cop if they do I’m hit my jimmyjazz city gear plug
i think they all pull from the same stock anyway (fl, champs, footaction)

Wonder how the winning store will be selected. We'd still be applying for 9 stores?

Also, I imagine for certain drops w/ large gr's & high demand like bc3/concord/infrared will end up having pairs sitting in stores anyways cause ppl can't double up.

Fruatrating, don't understand. System seems to work relatively fine. Why fix something thats not broken?
I think once u win ur size you choose the store

Last edited:
I believe once u win ur size you choose the store yeah crazy ikr ppl going b line up waiting on unclaimed pairs also it’s going

i think once u win ur size u pick the store yeah crazy ikr
Man, thats crazy cause the app was made to avoid the lines. Plus most of us here will probably end up trying to cop somewhere else online for that 2nd pair instead of waiting in line which means they'd be losing a good amount of buisness. Definatly not waiting in line for 2nd pairs smh.

Man, thats crazy cause the app was made to avoid the lines. Plus most of us here will probably end up trying to cop somewhere else online for that 2nd pair instead of waiting in line which means they'd be losing a good amount of buisness. Definatly not waiting in line for 2nd pairs smh.
Exactly u hit it on the head but if places like hibbet jimmyjazz city gear do in store raffles just finesse the right ppl maybe pay extra we got few spots in Nola don’t want expose em ik 4sho just go in like week b4 release pay lil reserve fee maybe 60$ over retail locked pair going definitely have do lil work get 2nd pair if things change

Exactly u hit it on the head but if places like hibbet jimmyjazz city gear do in store raffles just finesse the right ppl maybe pay extra we got few spots in Nola don’t want expose em ik 4sho just go in like week b4 release pay lil reserve fee maybe 60$ over retail locked pair going definitely have do lil work get 2nd pair if things change
They do raffles but Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, FNL, Snkrs etc still drop for online purchase @ 9am aswell. Thats where I'll probably be. Im retail or bust. If I can't pay retail I just move on to the next. But to each his own.

See that’s the thing :smh:. That may be cool for you but “paying extra” and haggling/begging store employees I don’t know or want to know is exactly what I want to avoid at all cost. We’ve come along way from that and I don’t understand why they would revert back to dark age style practices like this. All this is bad! Let’s stop breathing life into this horrible “rumor”.

I never pay over retail either but for these I would make the exception
See that’s the thing :smh:. That may be cool for you but “paying extra” and haggling/begging store employees I don’t know or want to know is exactly what I want to avoid at all cost. We’ve come along way from that and I don’t understand why they would revert back to dark age style practices like this. All this is bad! Let’s stop breathing life into this horrible “rumor”.
I totally feel where u coming from I agree I never paid over retail b4 but I’ll make exception for these I hated those days also but if I have had go dat route for my 2nd pair hey max 40$ I’m pay anyway but I feel u dawg but I gotta get me finally a proper retro it’s worth it

Lol idk know bout begging employees personally I was just giving bad advice ig but I’m plug wit ppl ik from streets I ain’t just offering money too random ppl

Back
Top Bottom