Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Paid the $15 NDA so I could take these with me on a weekend trip. NOPE, Snkrs had other plans. Didn't win.

These shoes are my unicorn, they've eluded me all my life. But come December, I will have at least 2 pairs.
You'll score, they produced so many pairs. I hopped on quick and got the in line message that quickly turned into purchased. Added the mili disco and it came out to 210 after taxes.... J23 came thru clutch.

Hit on SNKRS then went to log into a different account on desktop to get my son's pair but ended up logging into the same one I had just hit on

I guess when I reinstalled I logged into my other account and didnt realize it

All y’all with fraud declines try Discover. All my sneaker wins have been using Discover.

Got em and I even forgot to update the app on my iPhone but it didn’t matter. Updated now and says “notify me” but they’re on the Purchased tab. Can’t wait!

9C60B57B-3F4C-4835-9C96-C57733DB6263.jpeg

SNKRS app be like "hold up I'm not ready yet" I had to reload 3 times to get to show the buy now.
Exactly lol. Used to be spot on. Idk I ain’t even want em like that but now seeing em in the SNKRS ads they just dropped they looking too clean

Back
Top Bottom