Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got these in from SNKRS

WOW. I already love these! Always wanted a pair of the 2001 release since I was younger. I love how they did the 1996 Nike box as well .
My very first pair of AJ XI

41907409-9AF2-48B0-97FE-42327CA9D1A9.jpeg

FF761F2C-BA24-4D20-8CF6-94BBB3DE1052.jpeg
5CEDA481-17E0-4858-90EC-7748E669E60A.jpeg

Never had a pair of XI’s before. Were toe boxes always this big?
E01D2D5F-CDDD-4E7D-B923-ECEDA5D108E1.jpeg

Last edited:
So sloppy, had a lock and "reserved for you" thats no longer there. Messaged Nike and told me i had a reservation thats no longer there because i didnt pay for it. Couldnt pay for it or anything at the time so how do i no longer have it? Take a L next saturday and im gonna be sour as hell.

probably gonna be app reserve. guess we'll find out next week.
Why is this still a question when on their launch locator it says "Lauch reservation procedure" the same way its said the last 4 Jordan 11 releases?

Yall cant be this slow, lol.

Why is this still a question when on their launch locator it says "Lauch reservation procedure" the same way its said the last 4 Jordan 11 releases?

Yall cant be this slow, lol.

sum1 asked an innocent question. does it really bother u THAT much? it aint that serious my guy.
sit down and take a chill pill mr. guru.

you cant be THAT miserable, sheesh.

sum1 asked an innocent question. does it really bother u THAT much? it aint that serious my guy.
sit down and take a chill pill mr. guru.

you cant be THAT miserable, sheesh.
You assume im miserable based on me asking if people are slow because they rely on answers fron niketalk instead of looking for themselves when the information is always available in the same spot every time?
Cot damn yall soft in here now, lol

You assume im miserable based on me asking if people are slow because they rely on answers fron niketalk instead of looking for themselves when the information is always available in the same spot every time?
Cot damn yall soft in here now, lol

your sensitive soft behind overreacted to an innocent question. and it wasnteven directed specifically at you, so if u didnt like it, u coulda kept it moving. but u wanted to post some douche ish.
so yea, either youre that fricking unhappy in your real life or youre just a prick.

u know how many questions get asked on NT on the daily that can be looked up? nobody else here got an issue with what he asked, except you. get a grip.

So sloppy, had a lock and "reserved for you" thats no longer there. Messaged Nike and told me i had a reservation thats no longer there because i didnt pay for it. Couldnt pay for it or anything at the time so how do i no longer have it? Take a L next saturday and im gonna be sour as hell.

Reservations are only temporary (at most lasting till 7pm that day). That's always been the case on Nike reserves

Reservations are only temporary (at most lasting till 7pm that day). That's always been the case on Nike reserves
I hear that its just there wasnt a way that i noticed to purchase anywhere on the app or on the site. It was the first time ive ever seen something like it, had i been able to purchase i wouldve did it right then.

Nike is messing with my emotions. I got excited on Wednesday because I had exclusive access and copped my size 10. Thursday morning I got a shipping notification. Now late Friday afternoon and it still says “order processed waiting for UPS”. These need to go in transit already before the weekend. I even spoke to a rep who says it is weird that they have my pair listed as being in transit in their system but it should be listed as “awaiting pickup”. At this point they will barely get delivered before the 14th.

Nike is messing with my emotions. I got excited on Wednesday because I had exclusive access and copped my size 10. Thursday morning I got a shipping notification. Now late Friday afternoon and it still says “order processed waiting for UPS”. These need to go in transit already before the weekend. I even spoke to a rep who says it is weird that they have my pair listed as being in transit in their system but it should be listed as “awaiting pickup”. At this point they will barely get delivered before the 14th.

With Nike these days, I ain’t playing no games. I’m def paying extra for faster shipping. I can’t mess with that standard free shipping. I see it as paying an extra $5 for the peace of mind

Best of Luck my friend

Screenshot_20191206-164509_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-164449_Nike.jpg
What's going on earlier it had notify me the time and date now this another shock drop or something
Mannnn see they got us out here bout to have a heart attack lol. Had the same plus a lock and reserved for you. Buy now is still there but the lock is gone. They told me i missed my reservation, perhaps itll be there before next weeks drop and to be sure all notifications are on? Perhaps theyll be a week early drop on Saturday. Not sure if that happend for the Concords or Space Jamsa and im new to all this app/shock drop stuff.

Back
Top Bottom