Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Just spent an extra 60 to guarantee I get a pair. Gonna still try to casually cop another pair for retail. After being a broke student all those years missing out on 11 releases and the only option being resellers, It feels good to be able to get a pair (or two) with no problems for the first time in my life.

I got that too but that means adjust my countdown info? Store info and store size?
I thought “reservation” literally meant I had pairs I won smh
Any adjustments before locking things down. If you were picked, You have to claim your shoes within a certain time frame under reservations. Draws end tomorrow.

Exclusive access pair came in the other day. Very grateful to have these back in my closet again after having to sell my 2012 pair when I was going through some financial difficulties.

59771156992__C3D5035C-34CF-4561-B95A-FC1E9E85EFA4.jpg
I feel u on that sold my pair to can't wait until Saturday

Just spent an extra 60 to guarantee I get a pair. Gonna still try to casually cop another pair for retail. After being a broke student all those years missing out on 11 releases and the only option being resellers, It feels good to be able to get a pair (or two) with no problems for the first time in my life.
You should’ve waited. You could have gotten it 2 pairs at retail, and if you happen to strike out, then pay the resell price. To each their own. I’ve also paid after market value because I quit the game for a whole year. I’m trying to play it smart now. Good luck fam

Just another option out there. I’ve never bought a pair of shoes off eBay so idk if it’s going to be from a Nike account or if they are just directing you to their top sellers with the shoe 🤷‍♂️

It did come from eBays official insta account so just thought I’d share
All good fam, was just trying to make a funny meme....missed the mark though, lol.

I was able to get a pair from jimmy jazz raffle. My girl in Canada also just called after 5 and told her to pick em up he ain’t even do a raffle. Personally I think he trying to bag but like Captain america said #whateverittakes

I wanna thank y’all for your support because I know I came off as a complete nooob but if it weren’t for this thread I prolly wouldn’t have copped

I sold my 2012 pairs too. Paid resell value. At the time the resell was like $40 over and I was complaining. Loll... then scored a second restock from footlocker. I think it was the first time they did restocks if I’m not mistaken. Man, this pic quality though.. lol. Time flies maneee 0CC22049-BBFA-4848-816F-C9DF57896513.jpeg

Awesome pic. I got to take a pic with my little man and last years Concords. Keeping it always.

3B1150BF-0C80-488B-AC01-28C03CA726DF.jpeg

Still waiting for my DTLR "L"....heh.

Regardless of the size of a GR, I never underestimate the ability to pull an L on SNKRS. I got 2 on the BC4. Thankfully won a raffle from a European site, but was truly shocked I didn't hit on SNKRS....SMH...

Still waiting for my DTLR "L"....heh.

Regardless of the size of a GR, I never underestimate the ability to pull an L on SNKRS. I got 2 on the BC4. Thankfully won a raffle from a European site, but was truly shocked I didn't hit on SNKRS....SMH...

Yeah, SNKRS is weird that way. I actually "hit" on the Cool Grey 4's. Got the "Got 'Em" and confirmation email. As we all know, the shoe didn't sell out and was at stores for a while. Waited 2 weeks to get a shipped confirmation. Called after a week and a half and was told they were waiting to release from the warehouse. Then got a cancellation message in the app after two and a half weeks. Makes no sense.

If I have a retro of a specific model in my collection, and they make a "closer to OG" version, the previous gets worn right away as the "better" model gets put in my collection. Only exception is when I double up. Which I rarely do. At that point I dont care about cracking or paint chipping. I wear em like I used to when I was younger with no regard. Still clean em up though. :lol:

You should’ve waited. You could have gotten it 2 pairs at retail, and if you happen to strike out, then pay the resell price. To each their own. I’ve also paid after market value because I quit the game for a whole year. I’m trying to play it smart now. Good luck fam
You're probably right. I'm just so used to striking out. I spent years getting beat online and not wanting to go through the chaos at the stores in Chicago. Figured I'd make my life easier and lay back comfortably Saturday Morning.

Back
Top Bottom