Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

What are all the tax free/free shipping sites for tomorrow? We don’t have DTLR/Villa in CO, so I’m definitely trying there. Hopefully will hit end for under retail and then I’ll pick one up in store just to have that day.

Wondering if I'll hit on some of the footapps with only 7m here in metro Denver. Only need 1 pair

How does the head start thing go in footlocker app
I have 6m head start
And I haven’t even done anything
Or shopped at a footlocker in MONTHS

Wondering if I'll hit on some of the footapps with only 7m here in metro Denver. Only need 1 pair

When the apps first debuted, I did SJ 11's in my size 11.5 & I only had 6 minutes.
I hit on all 3 accounts, so I think you will be fine to hit one tbh.

The main reason the 11's are raffled are just to minimize crowds/lines/chaos, not because they are limited.

PO

In their defense I'm sure these releases gotta be one of the more stressful days of the year...and from my experience a lot of times they're just following orders from management. So if they're tripping, so is the manager.

Imagine how irritating it would be if every single person nit picked every single speck of dust on every shoe. Would drive me insane.

I get it from that perspective, having worked and managed retail when I was younger. But both employees and managers tend to act funny around these releases and it’s unnecessary.

I’ve had managers and employees try to make up their own return and exchange policies when I was trying to make legit returns with a receipt only for them to backpedal when I was about to call corporate. It’s like damn. I bought something, found it cheaper elsewhere. I have my receipt. Just take the damn return, stop trying to make your own rules up because you don’t want to be inconvenienced. It’s a big chain store. The merchandise doesn’t belong to you personally.

I don’t buy sneakers anywhere near what I used to. I went to a few stores just to get some simple basic info on the release Saturday and the employees were acting like it was some top secret info they couldn’t answer any questions on . It’s really like some of them get off on being intentionally difficult on these releases.

As for the inspecting my pair part. $220 plus tax isn’t chump change. It takes a minute tops to inspect my pair. They’re scheduled to be there all day anyway. It shouldn’t be an issue to make sure everything is ok with the pair I’m about to be giving them my money to purchase.

Working retail sucks. But that doesn’t excuse some of these employees and managers acting like dicks just because they can’t handle the stress of their job.

Back
Top Bottom