Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

lol man, i hit on FA for daly city, but i hesitated and didnt press the button because i already got it reserved at Nike SF and i have gift cards there (hoping I can use)

i get out of the app and I go back and I was going to reserve anyways to maybe do a good deed for an NTer then its gone lol. oh well
We feast in’ great this Christmas in the Bay! Yee

Suffice to say these are probably the most popular Jordan of all time. Anybody know the original production numbers on these from the 95-96 run?

Wow.

Hit with a 7 minute head start at Champs. That's never happened before. Seven minutes is as good as worthless around here.

There must really be 2 million of these out there. Gonna have to toss one back if I hit at Footlocker.
More than they realize will easily hit in the AM. The store I got mine from is in podunk town. These legit might be at autozone tomorrow lol.

i missed on champs and FTL. this is trash. if i miss on snkrs i'll have to settle for my CDPS lol

My FTL app showed that I won and I confirmed, but it isn't showing up in the reservations page. I'm gonna give their system some time to propagate before I get worried though. There must be some type of bottleneck.

Back
Top Bottom