Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Couldn’t log in after confirming W for my Sz from FTA luckily I took a screen shot. Got back in to confirm my homegirls pair with 1 min left. Then ended waitlisted for FTL for my Sz, then lucked up with a promotion and luckily got back in to confirm that. Luckily everything is in the same mall

WAY TO STRESSFUL FOR A MASS GR. Ppl who got waitlisted were luckier than those who won this go around

i really feel like nike kept the lions share of pairs in house...which is why we are seeing so many mixed emotions. still not worried

Wow they did me dirty
64E44DE0-B7B7-4375-A7F4-EF98B66D34DF.png

Anyone with a 10 min head start not get a pair? I was able to log into one account, but caught an L; not even waitlisted. Mind you, it was at smaller stores on the outskirts of Atlanta.

Got promoted from WL on Champs and had 7 min Thank God. I almost didn't even enter there because I always lose and win at FTL and FA.

While typing this.. got through on FA to see a ****ing L (10 min HS; NYC)... Positive I lost because of this garbage. Spent sooo much money in that place. :smh:

Finally got in. 👍🏾 Was able to hit reserve before the app bull **** but wasn’t sure it went though.

Anyone with a 10 min head start not get a pair? I was able to log into one account, but caught an L; not even waitlisted. Mind you, it was at smaller stores on the outskirts of Atlanta.

I did. Mind you I’m in nyc. Wow. I still got a pair on lock but still.

finally got in to straight L from 10min on FTL so im assuming i didnt make it in time

good job FTL!

WOW.. finally got through on FTL with a 10 min HS and took an L.. apps ****ed everyone over. I'm disgusted.

Back
Top Bottom