Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Honestly, I think the footstores actually gain something from this bulls***. Alot of these waitlisters are spending their 1st dollar in these stores so they just acquired a whole bunch of new customers that might have lost & wouldn't be stepping into their stores tomorrow handing over that new money.

Any word on Shiekh in-store raffle winner announcements? Took an L on the app raffle, but waiting for in-store announcement still..

Luckily I was able to confirm at a foot locker with 2 min left. After it crashed for like an hour or more. The app got worse.

Well well well. After nearly 4 years and hundreds of entries, I finally won a f******g END raffle.
4517DDC8-693D-4035-87A5-84C96537F50F.png

But knowing how trash they are, they’ll probably charge me more than current resell for the W and not the advertised price. :lol:

Honestly, I think the footstores actually gain something from this bulls***. Alot of these waitlisters are spending their 1st dollar in these stores so they just acquired a whole bunch of new customers that might have lost & wouldn't be stepping into their stores tomorrow handing over that new money.
Nah, that seems a bit far fetched to me. The apps are just plain TERRIBLE.

Well well well. After nearly 4 years and hundreds of entries, I finally won a f******g END raffle.

But knowing how trash they are, they’ll probably charge me more than current resell for the W and not the advertised price. :lol:

I already got charged on my paypal $209. I thought it was only $189, then $199 lol. But I guess thats better than $240 after tax that I normally have to pay.

nah they doing it honestly this time lol (even tho they finnessed with the 189 to 199 change). i hit too and got a charge for 208 and change, so basically 199 plus ship

I already got charged on my paypal $209. I thought it was only $189, then $199 lol. But I guess thats better than $240 after tax that I normally have to pay.

nah they doing it honestly this time lol (even tho they finnessed with the 189 to 199 change). i hit too and got a charge for 208 and change, so basically 199 plus ship

Ok bet. :lol:

Scumbags couldn't just leave it at $189 :rofl:

Team Under Retail! Congrats guys! :nthat:

i want to push my luck if someone has a screen shot when they were advertising it as $189 and say whats going on brahhhh? id like that $10 refund back please.

next thing you know they cancel my order :rofl:
2CA30887-C2A5-45EA-BBCC-86E966CF8D6E.png

here’s a screenshot from SoleLinks. not tripping for the extra $10 since I’m already save about $50 from hitting on them

i want to push my luck if someone has a screen shot when they were advertising it as $189 and say whats going on brahhhh? id like that $10 refund back please.

next thing you know they cancel my order :rofl:

Hello, I just wrote an email to them to complain about that.
For me it was €185 + €4.95 = €189.95 and they charged me €203.95, so €14 more.

They can't do that, it's illegal! Right?

Hit on ftl and champs and had a waitlist on fta and didn't hit on that, but two out of 3 with a 10 min wait is great so some friends are going to be happy tomorrow going with me to pickup their pairs, overall i won 4 including the two raffle tickets on shoe palace, so far not including end which i don't know if it has started already, and the shiekh store raffle which hasn't started yet, so a good day bringing shoes to others, while i will have to wait till my bills are under control, no worries here. Make it 5 hits with shiekh winning at a store app raffle. Great day for my friends. Gonna make another call to someone for this winner.

Last edited:
Dang, dudes on wait list got chance to feast with them unconfirmed pairs from the **** apps. Those headstart backfired lmao

Back
Top Bottom