Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

And sell #45 appearal, Swingman, & Authentic Jerseys. It's the right call business wise.

jordan-11-space-jam-2016-preview-1_o4zx67 (1).jpg
The stitched 23 is the only thing I want to see changed BTW.
but they didnt even sell any 45 jerseys :lol:

thats a fail on their part especially with the concord release, they have had the NBA contract for 2 years now. Should have retried the old authentics and swingman and made a ton of money

that's a huge FAIL in my eyes

If these are done as good as the concords no one will pass because of the 45. That being said the 45 makes no sense.
What’s so good about the concord? Shape still wrong. Shade of purple still wrong. Less comfortable than 2011 pair IMO.

Are you high?
Shape is closest to the OG of any retro 11 in more than a decade. And less comfortable than the 2011s? Uh, OK.
Closest doesn’t make it close enough. And comfort is an opinion. My feet fit better in the 2011s. Didn’t know you could get high off of the shape of your foot.

Like that? Nope, it gotta look a lot better than that. I prefer screen print. If this is going to look OG the 23 gotta be screen printed. And then again, it don't matter as long as it looks better

I may be be in the minority...but I think of all the different gimmicks they've tried to improve retros, the stitched 23 is by far the best idea IMO. Dont get it twisted though, I'd happily take screen printed 23 too. The 45 screen printed, or stitched is just something I can happily do without.

Closest doesn’t make it close enough. And comfort is an opinion. My feet fit better in the 2011s. Didn’t know you could get high off of the shape of your foot.
Then the shape of the 2011 is only about 27 light years removed from where it should be. But at least they’re comfortable for you.

These should not have the #45 on the back they should have #23 on the back. Having 45 on heel is total Bullcrap. And if they have #45 on the back(which I hope they won't), then it's fine, I'll get them anyway because after all the breds are my most favorite colorway of the 11's.

Last edited:
I literally see no reason for nike to add a 45 instead of a 23 for these...regardless I'm copping, just make sure it's stitched Nike.

Need a pair of these I had to let go of the last retro as they were not comfortable/wearable for me and I was able to wear the 2014 infrared 6 for 2 years :lol:

Last edited:
Need a pair of these I had to let go of the last retro as they were not comfortable/wearable for me and I was able to wear the 2014 infrared for 2 years :lol:
It was comical how uncomfortable the 2012 pair was. I was surprised since the concords and cool greys from prior years weren't bad all at comfort wise. It's like the black and reds regressed to 09 space jams and dare I say 08 cdp black and reds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom